I actually have advice for once bitches haha

Sometimes I wonder to myself, we really are like Ladybug or ChatNoir.

We all our heroes in our own extraordinary way or we could be living in our rooms everyone minute of life's, we all have our own secrets, secret crushes, secret hobbies or secret identities, we all have one or something to keep to ourselves.

Right now I'm just an ordinary teen at high school living through drama and keeping my secrets to myself. I have a really bad self awareness problem because I've been judged by my sister so much I started worrying. I regret that.

If anyone one of you are still in primary school (How us Australians call it) have fun while it lasts, go to school with your uniform messy (Australians wear uniform sucks right.) and your hair in Afros and have fun and be yourself.
Because highschool gets tough...

You suddenly worry about your hair, uniform and teeth and you always want to look decent. It's fucking shit but it happens, so in highschool just be yourself and have fun, live through it, laugh with your friends because high school is the most important 5 years of your life TBH. It's nearly the end of the year so even tho it's not New Year's Eve let's all make 2017 the best!

Today in Australia is the famous Supermoon! The moon turns into a golden colour and almost doubles in size I was watching it on a fence, a high fence i might add and fell of lmao I nearly ruined my adidas superstars. They have green stuff on it a load of shit right.

So as Austalians are witnessing this beautiful mermaid moon let's all dedicate 2017 to be an amazing year full of laughs, memes and miraculous!

My Words Bitches!