❁Masquerade Drama Pt.1❁

Ladybug and ChatNoir had just finished fighting an akumatised villain who could hypnotise people with his eyes, Chat desperately wanted to stay and chat with his lady but his ring beeping got him back in reality.

Chat sighed sadly "Well My Lady~ Even if I would love to stay and chat with you, I need to go." Chat blurted out nervously because his transformation was about to wear off.

"Yeah me too, also thanks!" Ladybug complimented.

"For what?" ChatNoir asked curiously. Curiosity did kill the cat.

"For your help! I was toast before you arrived." Ladybug thanked him with a grin.

"Haha anything for you, I will always lend a paw-" ChatNoir laughed as he perched himself on top of a pillar.

BEEP BEEP

"Your ring Chat..." Ladybug sighed pointing to his ring.

"Oh! Right" Chat nervously laughed. "Au Revoir! Have a claw some day Mylady" ChatNoir bowed then pounced away into the distance and heard a soft sigh.

"Safe for you Alley cat..." Ladybug's muffled voice travelled as she swung away heading for school.

ChatNoir turned around and smiled as he watched her fly through the air care free, one of the things he cherished about his miraculous is that he was Free, he had a choice, he had Freedom.

-
Marinette darted through the hallways at school silently whisper-screaming to her Kwami, Tikki.

"Alya's going to kill me Tikki!" Marinette panicked sprinting around the corner.

"You told her you would be late, She'll understand." Tikki comfortably reasoned.

"That was an hour ago!" Marinette shrieked.

Tikki silently giggled, Marinette really does have a life that keeps her on the run.

Marinette darted to the front of the classroom whilst Alya was silently there looking around for her pigtailed friend.

"Alyaaaa!" Marinette charged towards her friend puffing out loudly.

"There you are girl! I was getting worried, are you ok?" Alya asked.

"Yeah! I'm sorry! I left you all the presidents work again! I'm the worst friend!" Marinette sighed sadly.

"Chill girl! It was no big deal!" Alya reasoned.

"Buttt-" Marinette was cut off by Alya.

"I even won something great!" Alya squealed.

"How so?" Marinette asked bored but tried to be cheery, she was still breathing heavy.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng! I have the pleasure to tell you that thanks to me this school will have there first Ladybug and ChatNoir masquerade ball!" Alya squealed proudly.

"Wh- WHAT? Isn't that expensive" Marinette nervously reasoned.

"Just think about it Marinette! All the girls feeling like Ladybug! And all tech boys feeling like ChatNoir! Also~" Alya squealed once again.

"I'm still 100% sure Ladybug goes to this school so it will be easier to discover her identity with a costume alike!" If Alya wasn't excited before she definitely was now!