Yo-Yo skills

Marinettes P.O.V
"Marinette! your not going to believe what I found in my old cupboard!" Alya squeals as we walk into our class 30 MINUTES EARLY BEOFRE EVERYONE! BOOYAH!

"What did you find?" I laughed, Alya loved everything she owned.

"AHHH! A YOYO! But I'm not very good at it though!" Alya said disappointed as she pulled the Yo-Yo out and did an easy trick.

"Oh really? I'm pretty good with a yoyo! Wanna see?" I asked as she handed me the yoyo with a huge grin plasted on her face,

Little did I know why....

I started off with a simple slack trapeze with the flick I'm my wrist (Flick of the wrist OH YEAH FLICK OF THAT WRIST HAHA of you understand comment!) and deepened it into a reverse slack trapeze and gracefully caught it, I slinked it out of my grasp and landed it into a inner Rind grind and flicked it back into my hold.

"WOAH!" Alya screamed causing me to giggle.

"I can do some harder tricks if you want?" I asked her using the 'walking the dog' motion with the yoyo.

She rapidly nodded her head so I decided to use some really harder tricks.

I started using a strong throw, and fling my arm into a rewind which revolved into an Matrix. I caught it gratefully and threw it out of my palm and perfectly aced an Gyroscopic Flop.

I looked at Alya and her eyes were wide,

if only I knew Adrien was watching.

"OMG! You're like a yoyo master... Like...Ladybug!-!" Alya said eyes wide in disbelief.

I heard a gasp behind me and I dared to turn around, i saw myself staring into sparkling emerald wide eyes and he whispered...

"It's her... She is the one...' -Adrien.

And then I accidentally knocked myself out with the Yo-Yo out of shock.

THE END!

-_~_-
IM ALIVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
I THINK!
I HOPE!
AGHHHHH SG S2 IS COMING OUT IN 2 WEEKS! SO SIKED! IVE MISSED IT AND C.G LOOKS SO SHOCKED WHEN SHE FINDS OUT KARA KNOWS CLARK! AHH PRICELESS!
'CLICHE' AND THEN FREAKING CHLOE IS GETTING AN MIRACULOUS! AGHHHHHHH!
-~-
ALSO SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ENDS IN 3 DAYS NOOOOOOOOOOOO OM NOY GOING BACK TO PRISON- I MEAN SCHOOL!
AGJHHH I'LL BE A Eight!