Confidence

Today was just normal, average day for Paris's sure heroes, there hasn't been and Akuma attack for 2 days leaving a very happy Marinette less stressful.

Marinette did the normal attire, woke up screaming 'OH NO IM LATE!', ran around the room like a maniac looking for clothes, putting on clothes and was multitasking between brushing her teeth and putting up her pigtails and running down the stairs tripping on every step, scrambling around to grab something edible and her bag, ran outside to them realise she wasn't wearing shoes, went back inside put on her shoes then left...

Pretty average day if you ask me!

Marinette walked into the school grounds preparing for a scold but soon realised...

She was early....

She waited around in the classroom for ten minutes and then a door creaked open and a gasp was heard.

"What a surprise to see you so early Marinette!" Mrs Bustier said before walking to her desk.

"Hehe yeah..." Marinette blushed embarrassed.

Marinette decided to wait outside for Alya so she causally left the classroom and waited at the school gates while Alya was currently walking up with Adrien and Nino closely following behind.

Marinette wanted to remember this day so she did what we would most likely all do.

Marinette casually leaned onto the gate while Alya was squealing at her phone 'Most likely Ladyblog' Marinette thought to herself.

Alya walked up to the gate so Marinette sprang into action.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk..." Marinette started as Alya looked up and gasped. "Well,
Well, well look who decided to come to school late... Guess you can't blame me anymore... Oh well!" Marinette smirked and walked off. 'Revenge' Marinette thought, this was revenge because Alya had an argument over her being late all the time and was exaggerating saying that every year of high school Marinette has been late.

'Sweet, sweet revenge.' Marinette thought.

Alya was gaping when Marinette Cooley walked away, where did this confidence come from? How come Alya never saw this side of Marinette? Has anyone? She was completely oblivious to Adrien and Nino standing there confused.

What surprised her more that Marinette was early, when has she ever been early?

"What. Just. Happened?" Nino asked as he saw Marinette walk away giggling.

"Confidence... Confidence is what happened...." Alya said astounded.

'Confidence?...' Adrien thought confused. 'Confidence' Adrien smiled thinking of a certain someone...