Suspicions and Flailing

Summary:
Nino and Alya start to get suspicious when Adrien and Marinette disappear at the same time during an Akuma attack. But Adrien and Mari still are oblivious to each others Identities.

-~_~-

"Hey Nino! don't you think it's strange that Adrien and Marinette always mysteriously dissapear at the same time?" Alya asked Nino confused.

"Yeah, it's pretty strange do you think there secretly dating?" Nino responded curiously waiting for Alya's answer.

"Please, if they were dating Marinette would be shouting it from the rooftops!" Alya laughed imagining the sight of Mari dancing on a rooftop screaming 'Adrien Agreste IS MY boyfriend!'

"Yeah, I guess your right.... should we accuse them?..." Nino thought aloud.

"Great idea! We'll ask them after lunch!" Alya agrees and smirks. 'This will be fun' she thought.

-Lunch Time-
"Hey Marinette, Adrien. Nino and I would like to ask you guys just all little question at the back of the oval?" Alya innocently smiles.

"Heh- Hehe y-yea-yeah s-su-sure." Marinette stuttered because she was standing next to Adrien- THE ADRIEN AGRESTE!

"Yeah ok?..." Adrien hesitantly said.

Marinette eyed Nino and Alya, Marinette swear she saw Alya and Nino give sign language, wink and then smirk. 'What are they planning?...' Marinette thought but shivered recalling 'Alya's' Ways.

The four all walked to the back of the oval, the tension in the air was fricken scary, who knew shit was about to go DOWN!

The four sat in a 2's with Alya and Marinette a pair and Adrien and Nino paired together.

Alya dramatically put a hand up like a judge and said something shocking and scaring Marinette and Adrien.

"Spill" Alya said getting in Marinettes Face.

"We know your secret, you dudes." Nino said getting into Adrien's face.

"Secrets.... Hehe what secrets we don't have any secrets r-ri-right A-Adri-en" Marinette nervously and awkwardly said.

"Ye-yeah what- secret.. Are you guys talking about?...." Adrien nervously said back thinking about if they knew he was THE ChatNoir.

"We know you and Marinette are dating!" Alya said looking at the shocked face and blushing mess.

"W-WHAT???? DON'T YOU THINK I WOULDVE TOLD YOU!- I MEAN!!!!" Marinette started. W-Where the hell did you get that idea from? Geez you and your crazy blogger suspicions" Marinette screamed but mumble the last part.

"Don't try and deny it, you always dissapear at the same time, whenever a there's an Akuma attack!" Nino accused.

"WHAT? WE DO?" Adrien screamed looking at Marinette.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock" Alya said annoyed.

"So spill!" Nino said lolling at us again.

"Well I'm not hiding anything..." Marinette trailed off.

"Really? Where do you disappear to then?" Alya asked Marinette.

"Uh you know... I go to the toilet and then I go to the library and draw..." Marinette looked away laughing nervously.

"Sure..." Alya sighed.

"Marinette, you know I'm your best friend I can tell when somethings up." Alya sighed again.

"I know Alya, you don't have to worry about me I'm fine, plus, what would I even be hiding from you...?" Now Marinette asked this question but she personally didn't want an answer, it was more rhetorical.

"Yeah! What would you be hiding from me!" Alya said not convinced but laughing before quickly grabbing Marinettes bag, which contained her diary.

"I wonder what's in here?" Alya said mischievously as Marinettes eyes widen.

"Alya! Please don't!" Marinette begged, Nino and Adrien looked at the diary curiously, what could be in there that made Marinette beg?

(A/N Oh I don't know, Maybe the fact that it's a diary and she keeps all of her secrets... INCLUDING BEING LADYBUG IN THERE!)

"I'm joking girl here you go- AGHHH" Alya tripped on Marinetes backpack causing Alya to trip and drop the diary, it all kind of went into slow Motion, the diary landed on a very unfortunate page, a picture of LB in her room, and a personal chart with facts about her being Ladybug.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Alya screamed at the page while Marinette scrambled around and grabbed the diary quickly before hiding it behind her back.

"What Alya?" Marinette nervously said scratching the back of her head.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT? IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER THAT WAS LADYBUG?" Alya screamed, this definitely caught Nino and Adrien's attention, really, what was in that diary.

"Oh you mean that.... T-th-that was j-just a-a-a uhhhhh picture that.... Uh ladybug took.... In my uh room... And then- I uh asked her a f-few questions?" Marinette stuttered out.

"What did it say about Ladybug?" Nino asked.

"Yeah what about Ladybug.???" Adrien asked, curiosity killed the cat!

"Well uh it was a FULL ON FACT SHEET, INTERVIEW AND PICTURES THAT LB GAVE HER!" Alya screamed as Marinette face palmed, she could secretly hear Tikki sigh and scold her inside her bag.

"WHAT?" Adrien screamed.

"WHAT DID IT SAY?" Nino screamed.

"I down know! Marinette HERE! Quickly caught it before I could read it!" Alya said playfully glaring at Marinette who huffed.

"LET US READ IT!" Nino, Adrien and Alya screamed at Marinette as she backed away scared as they stepped closer.

"NO-" Marinette was cut off with them chasing after her so she did what we all would do talk it out, try and convince them or duck but she did this....

"RUN!!!!!" Marinette screamed as she flailed around the oval for a good ten minutes they all passed out but Nino snapped and remembered something.

"WAIT!" Nino screamed startling everyone.

"WHATS ADRIEN'S EXCUSE!" Nino screamed and Adrien dos the only thing HE could think of.

"RUN!!!!!"

-~_~-
IM ALLLLLIIIIIVVVVVEEEEE!
Yes I'm sorry I took a break but I was going to sleep at 2 am and waking up at 6 am so...... Yeah!

NEW WRITING STYLE!?
I MEAN FORMAT!
ALSO IM CREATING ALLOT OF PARTER STORIES AND THERE REALLY INTERESTING! IM POSTING ONE LATER TONIGHT!
AT EXACTLY 3:00 AUSTRALIAN TIME! WHICH IS IN 1 HOUR AND 11 MINUTES! SO YOU BETTER BE PREPARED!

~MFT