Letter #3

So I just got out of my psych 101 class and I met a guy.

He's tall. He's got a beard? I don't know. He doesn't seem to have much interest in that class. Or anything, for that matter. He seems like a loser, but his name is Michael. Of course. Of course. Of course. Why would I expect any differently?

Let me just lay this out for you really quick:

Freshman year of high school there was a Michael. He was tall, about 6'8, and once he decided to not be a dick, he was really sweet.You. Obviously. That was senior year. I'll elaborate more on that later.When I started working, I met a 27-year-old Michal. He was old. I was a minor. You get the idea. Or lack of an idea. He was very broken.There is hot-guy Michael in my English 101 class. He seems quiet. Like the type that will just sit in a corner until he is with his friends and only then will he burst out of his shell.Last and definitely least, annoying guy Michael from the psych 101 class. He doesn't do anything.

5 ½. I believe that I should also address Samuel, the hottest and most popular guy in school. You remember him? Well his middle name was Michael.

Make sense? I told you that there were a lot. And I have only been alive 17 years. I think that somewhere along the line, you have been all of these people. I know that sounds weird, so just bear with me for a moment. Back when I was in high school, I don't think you really knew who you were, but then again, who really does? You put on this persona of at least five different people, depending on who you were around. Anyway, I think that I might take a couple letters to explain who you were in relation to all of these other Michaels, and who you have become, because I am very proud of you for deciding who you want to be. I would never tell you that, but that's the way it is. I'm proud. But I'll get off my soapbox now. 

Hey there,

So the snippet from the excerpt in the summary is from this letter! Maybe by now you have noticed that this really doesn't have a plot, but I'm working on it. Perhaps the more I write the more direction I'll get...? I dunno guys. Shoot me some ideas! And don't forget to vote!

Bunches of love,

AllAtOnce99