Letter #13

A list of fun things that we could do in autumn if we were together:

Go to pumpkin farms. I love apple cider and corn on the cob and corn mazes and haunted houses and you get the picture. I guess hayrides are cool too. Trick-or-treat. I've only done this twice in my entire life, and even though I'm a freshman in college now, I'm still only seventeen and should be allowed one more year of trick-or-treating. I usually bash the couples' costumes, but we would be a really cute Catherine and Heathcliff. Rake leaves. This is probably the only household chore that I enjoy doing. It's fun to dig through the leaves with a rake to reveal the decaying grass underneath. And then we could jump in the piles and get leaves in unmentionable places. Watch horror movies. Now, I'm not sure about your take on these things, but I think that horror movies are really dumb. I have a theory that I'm just too logical to be scared by them. I dissect all of the stupid comments and special effects and then it's just puppets and actors. A friend and I had a horror movie phase last year and we watched most of the classics and nothing phased us. Still, it would be fun to watch you jump out of your skin. Thanksgiving. I think this is my favorite holiday. There is sometimes snow. There is a lot of fun traditions that don't get revealed at Christmas, and I like being able to text someone I like under the table while eating Thanksgiving tacos. Everyone is happy and laughing and piling on more guacamole and no one is upset because it's hard to scream when you have your face stuffed with a double-decker taco. I wonder what your Thanksgivings are like.

So as a summary, autumn is most definitely the best season for relationships.