Letter #5

Skipping along to Michal number three.

He needs a bit more explanation than Michael number one. A bit of backstory about this guy: he was born in 1988, he was in the military for a couple years, and his family is all that he has. His mom died when he was sixteen—unnatural causes. He has dealt with a lot of tragedy in his life, and it's not fair, but it's just the way life is, I guess. I suppose you could say that I'm a sucker for tattoos and tragedy. He seems to have that sense of humor where he makes fun of others for a good laugh just so that he doesn't break down on a regular basis. He seems like he could be the crying type. He's definitely the sensitive type. He seems to be scared of the world, but at the same time, I don't think that he wants anyone to know. I think he's afraid of tornados and driving on ice and what people think.

I think that you were afraid too. Afraid of not being good enough because you have scars. Scars from your family and the dad you never really knew. Scars from your friends that weren't there when they should have been. You know. The usual. I don't think you've realized that it's okay to be broken. Think of all the things in the world that are more beautiful broken. Rules: who really follows them anyway. The sky: patchy clouds are better than all clouds or no clouds. Stars are basically fragmented pieces of the sun, right?

I always kind of thought you were like the stars. Something about the way you laugh and the way you think and the way that you stand out now even though you shouldn't. You also like to think that you're not the sensitive type, but I know that when someone is disappointed in you, you cry. Just like me. Because you're afraid of not being good enough. Just like me. Just keep in mind that you're like the stars. You don't have to be the brightest to be essential to the constellation, and I hope that you learn that quicker than I did. 

What's up guys?

So in order for me to keep updating, I think I'll offer a bit of an incentive? All I need is one vote for each chapter and I'll throw together and toss up a new chapter. Thoughts? Do we like this? Or nah? I'm open to opinions. Just let me know!

Bunches of love,

AllAtOnce99