Letter #12

It's miserable outside today, and I'm miserable inside today.

I have a cold. It's cold outside. Perhaps I am actually the goddess of the skies. That would be cool. My god. I am so sick today that I am rambling to you about being a goddess of the skies. I apologize in advance. Today is one of those days, and actually the start of the season, where cuddling is basically mandatory. I just want to snuggle up on the couch and watch movies with you. That would be beautiful. And you usually smell good, so that's a huge plus. A shower would also be nice, but that's a conversation for another time.

I don't even have to go into work today. And I wouldn't even ask you to bring me soup and flowers and fuzzy socks. I am probably the lowest maintenance girl that you will ever meet. Really. All I require is cuddles and sometimes food. Is there really a better deal out there than that? Have you really ever met someone like me? My entire job is overcoming objections and convincing people to do things that they probably shouldn't, so don't underestimate me. You know, a nap sounds nice too. Curled up in my heated blanket. Or you could be the heated blanket. That's allowed as well. Right now there is not a lot that I would protest too. I wish I could just ask you to hang out. But I can't for obvious, unmentionable reasons, so it's all pointless.