Letter #7

I'm going to stick with the "last but most definitely least" thing for this one. This is the kind of guy that drives me crazy and makes me want to shove a pole through his head so some famous psychologist can do a case-study on the lack of brain activity before and after. Annoying-guy Michael makes me want to bash my brains out. There isn't much to be said about him besides the fact that he doesn't take notes in class and he's going to fail at life. I guess, for his sake, that it's a good thing that life isn't an exam.

Maybe we've all been this guy. He's the type that doesn't care, likes the same girl for nine years and never makes a move, the type that so desperately needs to get his act together but doesn't quite know how. I've seen you be this guy. Not doing homework. Not getting enough sleep. Making bad life choices. I think you have been working on pulling yourself out of that, though. You seem to be trying. I hope you know that I would help you with anything from AP U.S. History to pre-calculus, even though I sucked at pre-calculus. I would write anything for you if you needed me to. I'm even a bit ashamed to say that. I admit that I was kind of a teacher's pet. But really. I got you. I always got you.

I've decided not to address the Michael 5 ½ because I have written an entirely different set of things for him. If you were to ever ask about it, I'll explain everything. If you don't, forget I ever said anything. Nevertheless, I'm still a part of the group that believed that he should have gone by Sam-Mike all four years because his first and middle name can both be shortened to nicknames. But that's just my opinion.