CONTINUE ......

CRAZY THINGS TO DO.......

Go into Wal-Mart where they have the tvs set up playing movies with a bowl of popcorn and set up a lawn chair in the middle of the aisle watching whatever movie they have. 

Super glue a quarter to the ground in and watch people try to pick it up

Go to a supermarket pick up an apple, do a wicked witch laugh and say "I've got you now my precious!" 

Go up to a man who sells pecans and say, "Hey dude, I like your nuts." 

Walk next to or behind a stranger... Then suddenly point to the sky, scream "Look out!" and fall to the ground. 

Go into a cupcake shop and ask if they sell cupcakes. And when they say yes say lol I’ve seen better at McDonald’s!

Walk around the park and out loud describe everything that someone random in the park is doing.

spray whip cream all over your face and then run down the street screaming I have rabies!! 

Weird Dares…….

Go to the kitchen and eat something that is not meant to be eaten alone (like chili powder, pepper, etc).

Touch your nose with your tongue. If you are unable to do this you must touch another persons nose with your tongue.(weird)

Go outside and run around, while screaming "I have lost my voice, please help me find it"

Call one random person who you know and knows you ask them "When a cow laughs, does milk come out it's nose?"

Put an ice cube in your pants pocket and keep it there until it completely melts.

Put lipstick on someone but you are not allowed to use your hands.

Get on all four and howl and bark at random people on the street.

Go to the neighbors and ask to borrow an umbrella (make sure its not raining)

Go to a random person on the road and hug them and don’t refuse to let go until your friend  Comes to get you make sure your friend lets you hug the person for a while.

Call your mother and ask her if she believes in aliens? (call your mum using a phone no texting!!)

Speak in Shakespearean English with your parents.

Shake a strangers hand and refuse to let go. 

Speak in rhyme for the next 5 rounds. And if u cant just shut your mouth!

 Ask a random person on the street “excuse me what year is it?” when the person answers say “no shit!! Bu..bu..but I saw you in the 51st century!!?? What the…” take a few steps back and run away!! (make sure you are wearing funky clothes)

 IM SO.. SORRY TAYLOR SWIFT FANS BUT........... HERES A FUNNY VIDEO............... CHECK IT ON THE SIDE!!