kayyy itz prank calls :) (check the video)

so this is new!!! and i hope u enjoy it and vote if u want cuz i dont really care (anymore) as long as i made u laugh!!! not in the mood for caps locks so yea.... again i donot own any of this..i do the research and put it together for u to read...go on..

1. Why did you hang up on me? start crying to give it effect :')

2.Hmm, yes I ordered a pizza an hour ago and I want to know when it's coming.

3.Call someone and ask them "where do babies come from?"

4."Hey, it's Jennifer..i left my super duper maxi pads at your house. If you could return them, that would be great. I have major leakage. Thanks."

5.Hi it's Stacy from fat zap would you like me to zap your fat away? Do you have any questions on this process?

6."Hi this is Radio Disney,you just won 3 tickets to see One Direction Live at (insert Stadium) You just need to answer this survey in order to win. Are you ready to start? Then hang up.

7.Call a random number and ask if you left your clothers in their bedroom

8.Prank a friend by saying, "You need to go to Safeway to buy ingredients for a better life. By the way, I'm going there right now would you like me to pick some up for you?"

9.Say something really weird, or continue to pester them until they ask Who is this? or something similar, and then yell THIS IS SPARTA!

10.Call a resturant that does not serve American food and file a complaint that they do not serve American food.

11.I have your shipment of weed, where do you want it delivered?

12.Call some random guys house if a woman answers say I'm looking for (enter a guys name) to confide that I got aids when we had sex

13.Call a boy and tell him you're pregnant with his child

14.Call a random person, then say "I hid the body. Who is the next victim?"

15.Call a random number and say in an accent "Hello this is Martinez, would you like to buy a penguin named Pablo?"

16.(In sexy voice) "Why didn't you go harder last night"

17. "Burt, Burt they know what we did. And now they're after me. Wait is this Burt? You gave me this number what did you do with Burt? Don't lie to me. When you talk to him, tell him he owes child support."

18.Call a random number and say "Hello thanks for calling Joe's Strippers, when you got the dough, we got the hoe"

19.Use a real bad Chinese accent and say "we sell eggrolls! $20 for one egg roll! Eggrolls! eggrolls! You buy eggroll or we hunt you down!"

20. Call someone in an English accent and say "go check on your dog, quick quick quick, some dude is trying to eat it"

21.Call someone and ask do you shave down there

22.Call a random number in the summer and start singing Christmas carols.

23.Call Walmart(orr any other shop) and say "I lost my pet grasshopper if you find it just throw it outside"

24.Call a random number and say "I have no friends. Will you be my friend?"

25.Call someone and say you are the chosen one

26.call and yell "You have no proof. You can NOT prove that I did that! NO PROOF" then hang up. If they ask what happened say in a panicked voice "I've said too much! They might be listening! " and then hang up.

27.Call someone and ask them why there is someone else under their bed.

28.Call a bar and tell them you left your thong in their men's restroom

29.In a Chinese accent call and say hello this is (some random name) at your local CVS pharmacy. We just wanted to remind you to pick up your pimple cream.

30.Call someone and ask him/her about their baby penguins

31.Call your guy friend under unknown caller and say hey... I got bad news... I'm pregnant and I think it's yours.

32.Mom! You left me at JC Penneys! Don't you remember?!

33.Call a pizza place that does delivery, ask a normal question about a pizza, then say "Wait a minute, I know your voice, what's your name?" And when they tell you their name say "(Insert name) its been so long! Don't you remember me?"

34.Call a random person and say that your friends in your head told you to call this number

35. Call K-Mart(any store) and ask them what their biggest bra size is and when they give you the answer say in a fat accent "aww man! That's not big enough "

36. Call a random number and be like "hi this is Raul and I have found your missing magic pigs. If you could just give me your address I can bring them back. Then maybe we could...." then hang up

37.Call your enemy and say that I saw a picture of them with my boyfriend/girlfriend and scold them about it...

38.Choose a number and look it up in the phone book/internet/etc. to gather information on the phone's owner (name, age, family, etc.). Next, call the number and tell them all the information you gathered and try to convince them you're their relative

39.Call McDonald's and say that you are representing the Heifer Company, then try to convince them to buy a cow.

40.Breath slowly into the speaker and whisper in a small quiet voice saying; im gonna get u and then hang up....well wait for the persons reply then instantly hang up.

okay!! so probably they dint make u laugh..much...but when u actually put the prank call to work..u'll piss ur pants x) trust me...now ofcourse these are just ideas YOU have to keep the convo going... again i do not own..if u have more ideas comment below..or pm me and i will upload it with ur name ;) m'kay bye!! also check out the video..its about boosack noodles :P (prank call) hilarious one of my favs :P