JUST CRAZY

1) Go up to a random person while holding a toy gun and shout "Give me your onions!" 

2) Buy a pet fish...return the bag/tank it came in without the fish and say it tasted good... 

3) Superglue a fake iphone to the ground outside the apple store and see what happens

4) Walk into a gun show and yell he’s got a gun.

5) Sit in your car and point a hairdryer at people driving by. See if they slow down. 

6) Convince a small child that his/her shadow is pure evil, and will eat them if they don't run. 

7) Go to a restaurant and ask for a glass of ice because water makes you sick. 

8) Ring a random doorbell and when they answer just stare at them. 

9) Call a telephone company and ask them if they want to buy a telephone. 

10) Dress up as a Gorilla and go to Walmart and buy a cartfull of bananas 

11) Go to walmart, find a random old guy and yell, "GRANDPA! YOUR STILL ALIVE! ITS A MIRACLE" 

12) Put a walkie talkie in your mailbox and when the mailman comes scream. 

13) Put a cookie into a glass of milk in public, when it sinks scream, "MY COOKIE DROWNED!" and then cry. 

14) Dress up like a lephrecaun and run around yelling "they're after me Lucky Charms!"  

15) Call someone to tell them you can't talk right now.  

16) Call Dominos ask for the number to Pizza Hut.

17) Walk into an elvator. when someone gets on, make a face and scream "Your one of THEM!" 

18) Throw a book at someone's face and say "You've been facebooked”

19) Go to a library, sit really close to someone with a book and say "I can't read." 

20) Put up a "Lost Dog" poster with a picture of a cat on it. 

21) Walk up to a drive-thru window and order one french fry. 

22) Sit in your parked car with shades on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. 

23) Spin in a roller chair on a busy sidewalk and when people pass you scream "GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!".

24) Go into a public place fully clothed and shout, "no-one look i'm naked!"  

25) When in a crowded place, roll on the ground and scream "I'M SORRY I DIDN'T EAT MY BROCCOLI”

26) Hug a stranger then push them back angrily and say "GET OFF ME WEIRDO". 

27) Go to mcdonalds dressed like a gangster and say you feel like a princess. 

28) Go to a Chinese restaruant and ask for Mexican food. 

29) Knock on a random door and when then answer Shout "I DON'T KNOW YOU!!" and run away screaming! 

30) Be loud in a library then tell the person who gets mad at you to shutup its a library. 

31) Walk up to somebody and say "Im not wearing any pants" People will look down 99% of the time. 

32) Whenever you hear a bird singing, jump up and shout "I LOVE THIS SONG"

33) Follow someone for ten minutes and every time they turn at you say "i like your pants". 

 The video on the side is my friend and her friend having a cinnamon challenge!! :P