YO MAMMA JOKES!!! BEWARE!! READ THE NOTE!!

YO MAMMA JOKES!!!

Okay!! Ppl!! IM WARNING YOU!!! This is age restricted there’s  swearing and racism SO!!! PLEASE DON’T KILL ME I ACTUALLY FIND THIS FUNNY!!! IF ITS BAD PLEASE STOP READING AND MOVE ON PPL!!! MOVE ON!

Yo Momma so stupid, when thieves broke into her house and stole the TV, she chased after them shouting, ''Wait! Stop! Thieves! You forgot the remote!''

Yo Momma so fat, when she stepped on a scale, Buzz Lightyear popped out and yelled, "To infinity, and Beyond!"

Yo momma so black, Batman came and said, "Damn you b*tch! I thought I was the Dark Knight!"

Yo Momma so ugly, when she was born her mom said, "What a treasure!"

Her father said, "Yeah, let's go bury it!"

Yo Momma so ugly, Santa came down the chimney and said "Ho! Ho! Holy sh*t!"

Yo Momma so ugly, even Bob the Builder said, ''Holy f*ck! We can't fix that!''

Yo Momma so ugly, she threw a boomerang and it refused to come back.

Yo Momma so stupid, she tried committing suicide by jumping out a window………in the basement.

Yo Momma so ugly, she went into a haunted house and came out with a job application.

Yo Momma so ugly, she made a happy meal frown.

yo momma so fat when she steps on a scale it says TO BE CONTINUED...

Yo mama so ugly when she went to the bathroom, she scared the shit out of the toilet

Yo mamma so old, we told her to act her age and she died.

Yo mama so dumb when the cop pulled her over and gave her a ticket she said "What movie are we going to see?"

Yo Momma so fat, she claims that the scale shows her phone number instead of her weight.

Yo mama is so fat that she could sell shade.

Yo momma so fat, she broke the branch in her family tree!

yo momma so stupid she got locked in a mattress store and slept on the floor.

Yo mommas so ugly at the strip club she got paid to keep her clothes on

Yo Momma is so fat, when she stepped onto to a scale it said, "ONE PERSON AT TIME PLEASE!"

yo moma's so stupid she climbed over a glass wall to see what was on the other side

Yo mommy's so fat that they had to use google earth to take her photo

Yo momma is so black she went to night school and was marked absent