SOME MORE....

1) Hide in a public bathroom stall and when someone walks in, say "Ah young one, Welcome to Narnia."" 

2) Draw a face on an egg, put him on a wall, push him off and scream, "Humpty, NO!!!" 

3) Go to a horror movie and when everyones quiet scream as loud asyou can... see who jumps. 

4) Put a picture of a dog up on a dating site.

5) Walk into a group of people chatting casually and then say "Are we gonna kill him or what?". 

6) Find a random person on a bench, sit on their lap and say, "My mummy says I'm special." 

7) Name your hair George, then go to the salon and be upstet that they killed him.  

8) Tie a baloon to yourself, and scream and run around saying that it is following you 

9) Go to Walmart and grab a pineapple. Start yelling, "I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE, SPONGEBOB!!". 

10) Make a scarecrow then put it in your front yard and scream at it to get off of your property 

11) Go to an Italian restaurant dressed up as Mario. See what happens

12) Hide in close racks at wall mart and when people are looking in them say pick me, pick me 

13) Get into a taxi, when asked where the destination is, yell FOLLOW THAT CAR! And point at a car. 

14) Put a walkie talkie in your mailbox and shout at everyone who walks by .

15) Call a donut place and say, "Yes, uh, i have a complaint. My donut has a hole in it." 

16) Dress up as harry potter and stalk someone all day shouting random spells at them.

17) Wear blue lipstick and tell every one who asks why, that you ate a smurf. 

18) Go to mcdonalds and ask for a sad meal.

19) Use an ATM and when the money comes out shout "I Won, I Won!" 

20) Sit on a curb with a stuffed animal and scream at it about how it ruined your life. 

21) Get out of the car at every red light with music tured up loud and start dancing.