Chapter Three

Twenty years of marriage gone. Twenty years together. Twenty years...

The next morning my mom left early for work. I could hear her yelling on the phone than later sobbing. My poor mom. I felt bad...

My hair was wet once I stepped into my closet. The towel dropped from my body and hit the floor. Stepping over to one of my drawers, I opened it and took out a black thong and a black matching bra. I stepped into the thong and pulled it up than clipped the bra up.

I pulled out a long sleeved dark red sweater and pulled it on myself, than pulled on black skinny jeans. I closed my closet doors and walked into my bathroom. I quickly blow dried it, curled it and pinned a few pieces of hair back. My bag was thrown over my shoulder and my feet took me down the stairs to the front door. I slipped my black and white Vans on my feet and left.

I was almost late for the first class. Quietly; I walked into my science class and sat next to Emilia. "Where were you?!" She whisper-yelled at me. She's always so loud.

"I was in a hurry, okay? Sorry, Em!" I gave a small smile, saying I'm sorry.

"Oh babes, you have nothing to be sorry for. How are you holding up?" I told Emilia everything. I called her and cried for a couple hours last night. I mean who wouldn't cry when everything seemed so perfectly fine?!

Emilia held her arms out to me, i accepted and returned the hug. "Oh! Some lesbo action going on!" Erik, one of the school's players yelled at us from behind.

"You wish, Erik!" Emilia threw paper at him.

"Oh come on, baby. Just go on a date with me," He gave her puppy dog eyes.

A smirk spread across Emilia's face, "Okay. What time, baby?"

"Friday night." Erik grinned, thinking he had finally got a date with Emilia. He had been trying since grade nine. Four years.

"Oops. Sorry. I have a date with Adam than." Adam was Erik's older brother.

"Burned!" Erik's friends all yelled around him. Erik's face turned bright red in embarrassment.

"Shut up," He snapped at his friends.

Emilia turned around in her seat to face the front; snickering. "Oh I love messing with Erik."

I started laughing. "Do you really have a date with Adam?" I asked.

Emilia smiled. "Yeah, I do." She giggled.

"That's great," I was happy for her. Adam was in his second year of college, Emilia liked him since we got to high school. Adam was a bit nerdy and unattractive when he left middle school. When we got to high school and he was two years above us, those two years really did him good. Emilia started crushing hard. And finally four years later she had the courage to tell Adam she liked him. Adam asked her out.

My first two classes went by fast. Than there was Math....

I walked in and sat at my normal spot. My ear buds were in as I scrolled through my phone. Thought I took my ear buds out once class started I kept using my phone; texting Emilia.

"Alexa, phone." Mr. Morgan walked in front of me and held his hand out to take my phone. What? No. I am not giving it to him. 

"No." I protested.

A serious look came to his face. "Well, Alexa, you can give me your phone now and get lunch detention."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Not happening it's mine."

Mr. Morgan grabbed it out of my hand and gave me a smile. "You now have lunch and after school detention." He put my phone on his desk and started teaching.

I ignored him the whole time, I was pissed he took my phone. Honestly, he's a jerk.

Class ended; I was walking out of the class when Mr. Morgan grbabed my arm, pulled my back into the class room, and shut the door. "You have detention, Alexa."

"It's Lexi," I crossed my arms over my chest.

"We have to talk about your behaviour in class. It's not acceptable. I'm your teacher, not you friend. You have to listen to me." He told me in a very dominate way.

"I don't care, Mr. Morgan."

"You should care! Seriously." He let out a sigh of frustration. I smirked. "I see the way you look at me in class." I looked at him with wide eyes. Mr. Morgan pushed me onto his desk. "You want me to fuck you, don't you."

I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away. "This is not appropriate, Mr. Morgan."

He looked at me, "Answer the question, Alexis."

"No. I don't." I got off his desk and walked out. Asswhole.

~A bit of a shorter chapter. Sorry. But I updated all my books in like two days! I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for it being so boring. I promise it'll get better. I swear. Thanks for reading! Comment, vote, and share!

💋