Chapter Eight

See you at seven....See you at seven....

That rang through my head until seven. Was I wasting my time? Or was he really going to come pick me up? I was so confused. I was young. I still had to break things off with the boyfriend I didn't want.

Was I a slut? I don't think so. I would just break it off with Austin. Would I get hurt by Jake? Or if I stayed would I get hurt by Austin. Or maybe I'm breaking up with the one who could make me happy. It didn't matter, I didn't want to end up hurting Austin. That just wouldn't be fair to him.

The doorbell chimed through the house. I hopped down the stairs and opened there door. "Hey, Austin." I smiled.

Austin gave me a smile back as he walked in. I lead him to the couch and we sat across from each other.

"I think we need to break up..." I told him, barely getting it out.

Austin started at me as he nodded, understanding. "I get it, Lexi."

"I'm really sorry, it's just the last year of school and I want to keep my grades up and stuff." I hated lying. I hated it so much but I didn't want to hurt him even more.

"I understand." Austin smiled at me then left.

I felt terrible. But I didn't want to end up hurting him in we ending up staying together. It wasn't fair to him.

Minutes later the doorbell rung again.  I let a sigh out then opened the door to find Mr. Morgan there. He was wearing jeans and a dark blue t-shirt. His hair was a bit messy too. He looked....He looked hot...

"You were serious." I said. Of course he was serious.

"Well I'm here now. So yes, I was serious."

I nodded. I was only wearing some blue dress that went to my knees, it wasn't anything special. I didn't really think he would end up coming. "Are we really going out?"

"I'm taking you to my house." Jake told me. Right, he was my teacher so we couldn't really go out in public. He took me to his car after I locked the house door. I looked around his car. It was a really nice one. Jake got in the driver side then started the car.

"Do you have more sports cars?" I asked as I watched out the the side window.

"No, I only wanted this one. I gave one of my other cars to my brother and the other one to a friend. I didn't want all those cars." He explained. "I like this one the most."

I nodded. A bit later Jake was driving up a hill, then a large gate appeared. Behind the gate was a beautiful large house. "Is this your house?"

Jake smirked and put in the code for the gates to open. He drove in, then parked. "Shit," He swore.

"What's wrong?" I turned my head and seen another car parked in the drive way. "I thoug-"

"-It's my friend's car. I didn't realize he was coming over." Jake got out of the car. I did too.

What if his friend found out I was Jake's student? What would he do?

Jake took me in the house and found his friend sitting on the couch having a drink. "Jake!"

"Kendrick," Jake said. "What happened to texting or calling before dropping by?"

"Well, It's a surprise visit. Lighten up, Jake. Now who is this?" Kendrick looked at me.

"Her name is Alexa." Jake ran a hand through his hair. Was he upset? Worried?

"Man, you really need to lighten up! Those high school kids are killing you. What ever happened to that chick that you were telling me about?"