Chapter Eighteen

This chapter you'll find out all about Silis!

Jake POV:

When a man says a woman changed them, they really mean it. It really can happen, it really can have a huge or little affect on someone's life.

          "Silis! What the fuçk?! You signed a fuckįng contract!" I yelled at her.

"Fūck the contract! You're a piece of shit, Jake!" Her hand lifted and smacked me hard, my left cheek stung for just a minute before I grabbed her wrist and held on tight to it. "Let go!"

I couldn't take it with this woman anymore! She was fuckińg abusive.

"Calm down," I warned her. "You signed a god damn contract. You have to stick with what it says."  This woman frustrated me, but the sex was so good with her. She was just as kinky as I was, maybe a little less but she liked what we did.

"You're not even a man, Jake! You're a fucked up guy, you're a piece of shit!" She smacked me hard with her free hand. I was getting really sick of this and of her. "Collin is more of a man then you'll ever be! He's a fučking doctor and not some stupid school teacher!"

Of course that's what this is about! She was always jealous and she couldn't handle me around other women, teenage fućkíñg girls! I've never Been unfaithful to her so she need to chill the fúck out.

"Then go be with you're little rich doctor." I let go out her wrist and pushed her away from me. "Maybe he'll be able to fix your kinky needs!"

She scoffed, "Like you ever could!"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

That made her lose her shit. She grabbed and knife from the block in the kitchen, where we were, and she shoved it in my stomach.

"What the hell?" I hissed and doubled over. That really hurt.

"Piece of shit." Silis told me with a smirk on her face and grabbed her purse before hurrying out of here.

When Kendrick found me he rushed me to the hospital where I had to have a blood transfusion.

Silis was f*cking wild. She was a crazed chick who always moved on to the next best thing.  When I heard her and her little doctor boyfriend were in town it worried me. She was nuts.

I tried to keep my mind off I it as I drove to work. Seeing Lexi and being able to füćk her on my desk would make me feel better.

I parked my car and got out and went inside the school. When I got to my class room Lexi was already there sitting on my desk.

She was wearing a skirt today so her legs were on full display. "Hey."

"Hi." I said and sat down in my chair.

"What's wrong?" I looked up at Lexi and found her pouring when she asked that.

"Nothing's wrong,"

She gave me a look before slipping on to my lap. "Fučk me. Please."

Her pouty face was so damn sexy that I couldn't say no.

"Fine. But my way."

"We always do it your way."

I smirked and took my tie off and grabbed her two wrists and tied them together. Slowly, I undressed her and kissed down her perfect body. I cupped one of her perfectly round breasts and placed my mother on the other ones nipple and sucked earning a soft moan from Lexi. My tongue swirled around her nipple as I played with the other one. I put it in between my teeth and bit down gently and pulled gently. Lexi let out a groan.