Chapter Nineteen

•Only a few chapters left 😣, Please enjoy. I want you all to remember I love all my characters and I love this story. I am not bored with this story, I just simply know I've gotten everything I would have liked to have in to my book into it. Please enjoy these last few chapters. An epilogue will come with the story and maybe some bonus chapter in the future. All books come to an end, this one has been going on for over a year and I am so thankful for all the support and reads and comments and votes I have gotten from this book. I am amazed this book has over 100K reads! It's incredible and I am so thankful. Though this is not the last chapter, I just wanted to let each and every one of you know how much I appreciate you reading my book, and I may not answer all comments I really honestly do read them all. Enjoy these last few chapters and if you like me writing please do check out my others books, Our Year, Sex Academy -Book One-, The New Knowels Generation -Book Two-, and A Life I didn't plan for- it's a presidential affair story. Enjoy this chapter!

Lexi POV:

     Even though Jake told me to sleep, I couldn't. I wish I could, I wish I could wake up and this was all a dream, all this be a dream. But I knew it wasn't. My stomach twist in knots thinking about all the horrible things that could happen. I could die, Jake could die, Emilia could die.

I was scared. Worried. I needed to calm down. "J-Jake?" I stuttered.

"What?" He looked down at me just as I looked up at him.

"I know this is a terrible time to say this, but please please take my mind off of all this. Please." I begged.

"You want me to take your mind off of it all?" He repeated and I nodded.

He let go of me and stood up. He then grabbed his chair extremely quietly and put it in the corner. "Sit." I nodded and stood up then sat in the chair.

He slid my underwear off and rubbed his thumb against my cłit. I let out a soft moan.

This was so wrong right now, don't judge though, I can't calm down and this is really helping me even if it's wrong.

"Jake," I pushed his hand away from me, it took all I had but I did it.

"What?" He asked as he looked up at me.

"We can't. It may relieve our stress and maybe even our fear right now but no. I'm scared." I whispered and refused to look at him.

His arms went around me and pulled me close to his chest.

I held on to him.

I was scared. I was so scared. Sure this stuff happened but you need thought it would happen to you, or to your school. But it is happening and I couldn't be more scared right now. I was terrified.

My face snuggled into his shirt and my hand clamped onto his shirt.

Another shot could be heard.

"Lexi, get under my desk."

"What? No. I'm not moving." I whimpered. I was so scared. Who wouldn't be though?!

"Just listen to me for once in your life, Lexi." Jake sighed. He was clearly trying to hide he was frustrated when I refused him.

"But-" I tried but I was cut off by him putting his finger over my lips to shh me.

"Do not argue. It's not worth it." He placed a kiss on my forehead then on my lips. "Get under the fücking desk please." He learned his forehead against mine ask he closed his eyes.

"Okay." I whispered. I wasn't sure that the word had came out of my mouth until he moved away from me and I kissed his cheek before crawling under his desk. I brought my legs to my chest and held them tightly to me.

I rocked back and forth and tears streamed down my face. I jumped when I heard someone bust down the door. "Oh Jake!" A feminine voice called.

"Sammy?" I heard Jake say.

"That's right you fučking piece of shít asshole." She paused, "Whatever happens to you you fūckiñg deserve it."

I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from making any noise. The tears didn't stop and I knew they wouldn't end up stopping.

"Sam, please don't. You don't need to do this. You don't need to hurt anyone."

She laughed. "That is where you are wrong, My Jake. You are so so wrong." It was like I could hear the smirk in her voice.

I could hear her reload the gun.

Fùčk.

~Very late chapter and short I am so sorry! Hope you enjoyed though! Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Comment! Vote! Share! Follow!
💋