Chapter Twenty

My tears wouldn't stop, my face must have been so red and blotchy. I covered my mouth with my hand when I heard the gun being shot.

My Scream was so loud that it woke me up.

I shot up from laying down and I was sweating, crying, and now screaming. My hands went to my eyes and rubbed them. What was that?

Noticing my phone on my night table, I grabbed it and checked the time, 5:38 am.

I pressed down on the home button and checked my texts. None. What was odd was that I didn't have any past ones from Jake.

My finger tapped away until I was at my list of past phone calls and nothing, then to my contacts. Nothing again.

Something was up for sure.

I soon went onto the school website and then to the list of teachers, Jake wasn't there. What the hell?!

It all hit me. Everything was a dream.

I fell in love in my dream, lost it, did some weird shįt, and witnessed someone die.

Sitting in my bed, I was in shock. How can a dream be so really yet it's not even close to being reality??

All I could do was sit in bed until I had to get up for school.

I stretched, not wanting to get up. When I did get up and I went to my closet in search of an outfit for today. I couldn't just go with my usual nerdy outfits, today was going to be different. I needed a change, a good change.

I need to experience life more. Life is too short, even in a dream.

~Hoping all of you aren't mad for the ending. I thought this was the perfect way to end this book, I hope you have all enjoyed this book. I will edit it one day and make it even better. Thank you so much to every single one of you!
If you enjoyed this book, another Student Teacher one is yet to come, it's in the works now! Please do wait for it! It'll be even better then this! Thank you so so much!
Comment, vote! Share!
💋