Chapter Twenty: NEW Ending!

Hey loves! I'm editing this book and I can't wait for all of you to read the improved vision, since it's Valentine's Day, my surprise is a new ending for all of you! Enjoy!

My tears streamed down my red, blotchy face. I couldn't believe this was happening, could this really be happening?

The loud sound of a gun shot going off filled the room, the loud, terrifying sound brought me back to reality.

  I shot up from my bed, my body was filled with sweat and tears. I wrapped my arms around my legs and pulled them close to my chest. How could this have been a dream? It felt so real....

The light shinning on my floor was from the moon, it must still be early in the morning. I reached for my phone and turned it on, the time said, 5:38am.

My hands went to my face to rub my eyes before I checked my notifications. Maybe a text from Jake? None.

Was....Was he a dream too?

The dream felt so real, every emotion felt so real.

Noticing my phone on my night table, I grabbed it and checked the time, 5:38 am.

I pressed down on the home button and checked my texts. None. What was odd was that I didn't have any past ones from Jake.

My finger tapped away until I was at my list of past phone calls and nothing, then to my contacts. Nothing again.

Something was up for sure.

I soon went onto the school website and then to the list of teachers, Jake wasn't there. What the hell?!

It all hit me. Everything was a dream.

I fell in love in my dream, lost it, did some weird shįt, and witnessed someone die.

Sitting in my bed, I was in shock. How can a dream be so really yet it's not even close to being reality??

All I could do was sit in bed until I had to get up for school.

I stretched, not wanting to get up. When I did get up and I went to my closet in search of an outfit for today. I couldn't just go with my usual nerdy outfits, today was going to be different. I needed a change, a good change.

I put on a cute black skirt and a cute shirt with some heels before doing my makeup and hair. Once I was finished getting ready, I headed to my car and went to school.

It was a nice day out, the leaves were falling off the trees and spread across the ground and streets.

I smiled to myself at the nice day, I loved the fall weather. It gave me comfort and a cozy feeling.

I parked my car in the filled parking lot and went into school. The halls were filled with students standing at their lockers talking and gossiping about the newest things in their lives, the school drama, and everything else.

After I retrieved my stuff from my locker, I headed to my first class where I sat in the back and opened up my notebook.

The bell rang through the school and students filled the classroom rather quickly.

My heart stopped when I seen him. The tall, beautiful man standing at the front of the class.

"Good morning class, I'm Mr.Morgan. Your new teacher."

~I hope you all liked this ending sooo much more! I'm so sorry it took so long to put out but I'm also editing the book but I wanted to give everyone a little gift! I love all of you and thank you for all of your support and love! Stay safe ♥️

Make sure to check out my other books! ♥️ thank you for reading!

Comment! Vote! Follow! Share!