Chapter Sixteen

"With pain comes pleasure." Jake told me before his hand made contact with my unclothed ass. I jumped a little at first, a red mark that sting a bit reminded on my ass where his hand once was. He did it two more times. "And that's for cumming."

He stood me up and I swallowed hard. "Get on the bed."

I looked at him for a minute then got on the bed. Jake went over to a drawer and grabbed something pink out of it. He came back to me and handed me the pink thing, it was a bright pink dildo.

I looked up at him as I flushed.

"Use it." He grabbed a chair ad sat at the end of the bed. He handed me a blind fold too.

I took it and put it on. I felt my way around the dildo until I turned it on and it started vibrating. I slowly put it in my puśsy. I felt out a moan but another moan, that wasn't mine, followed. Jake.

I pushed the dildo in farther and the vibrating felt incredible. I moaned loudly this time as it was fully inside of me. Jake was moaning too.

I began to push the dildo in and out of myself, slowly and fast. I felt my stomach starting to give. "I'm going to-"

"Don't you fučking dare," Jake growled. He took the dildo out of me, got on top of me and inserted his hard dīck. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist. He thrusted hard a few time then came. "Come for me, Lexi." I finally released. I let out a sigh.

Jake took the blindfold off of me. "Get dressed." Jake slipped on his closes and left the room.

Quickly getting dressed I followed him. He was sitting in the living room. I sat next to him.

"What days can you come over?" He asked.

"Weekends and days my parents work late or whenever you want me to." I answered.

"Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays."

I nodded. "That works."

"Good." Jake grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him. "Go get in the shower." He smirked.

"But I just got dressed." A loud smack on my ass filled the room. My ass stings once again.

"What did I say?"

"To go get in the shower." I replied.

"Now go do that." I nodded and went to the bathroom then undressed smiling to myself. I was smiling like an idiot, I liked when he smacked my ass so doing small things against what he said gets me what I like.

I turned on the shower and got in. The water felt great against my achy body. Jake soon came in the shower. He pushed the front of my body against the glass shower wall and kissed my shoulder

He grabbed me by the waist and pushed his dïck into me. I let out a moan as he pumped his large member inside of me. He teeth glazed my shoulder then he bit it making me moan loudly. He thrusted hard making me cry out.

"Don't stop," I moaned.

Jake held my waist tighter as my walls tightened around his throbbing cøck.

Once Jake gave me permission to cum we both came hard. The sex sure was good with this man.

~Hope you liked this short chapter. I'm almost done school so over the summer and exam week I should be updating more! Sorry again.

Hey! Do you want a chance to pick my next story? Well it's here. You can go over my sex academy book for the final voting! You can pick two books to vote from! Comment or message me your choices! A summery of what the book will be about is there too for each idea! Go vote now!

Please go vote! Thanks for reading! Comment, vote and share!

💋