Chapter Fifteen

-All my chapters are unedited, once this book is done I will edit them. And if you ever see the name Jason it's supposed to be Jake in this book. Sometimes I write one chapter of Our Year (Jason is the name of the male character in that book) then go write this one. So for all passed chapters that are like that, I'm sorry. Hope you enjoy this one. It's gets hot in the kink room! :P

Looking over the pages in the black binder one last time, I inhaled a deep breath then signed my name on the very last page.

It was now Saturday, mom and dad weren't home and Lexi was busy then planned a date with Erik. Jake really is the last person I can hang out with, I guess. 

I took out my phone and called him.

"Mm. Alexa." Jake answered his a husky voice. The voice just made me melt. "What a surprise to hear from you. So what do you want?"

What did I want? Oh right! Crap! Jake does this to me. Ugh. "I signed the paper."

"You did? Fantastic. I'll come pick you up." Before I could get another word into this conversation, he hung up on me; like he only cared about the papers.

I jumped into the shower quickly, then changed into a simple pair of jeans and a simple shirt.

I heard a knock on the front door while I was fixing my glasses.

(yes Lexi wears glasses, says that in the first chapter. But they're cute nerdy glasses. This is just for anyone who forgot. Carry on. Enjoy!)

I opened the door and handed the black binder to Jake. "I see someone wants to get into bed fast." A smirk spread across his lips as he leaned against the now closed door.

I roll my eyes at him. "Let's go."

Jake takes me out to his car and we start driving. I had a question for him, I was just burning to ask it. So I took a chance. "Why do you live in a mansion?"

Jake chuckled as he kept him dark eyes on the road.

It's so ridiculous that's any man who's into BDSM is rich. It's actually annoying and so cliche. But I did like Jake on a real level, not just on a strictly Dom Sub level.

"Well I inherited it. It's been paid off for years now. When my great grandfather died after my university graduation he left it to me in his will. He had gotten it from his father- my great grandfather." He started. "My family isn't rich or poor, but we have a stable amount of money. We always did fine. My great grandfather married my great grandmother who was rich, she was a snob from what I heard. My great grandfather started working for her father, he bought them a house when they got married. Which my grandfather did like, but accepted it. They divorced five years later. My great grandfather was left the huge paid off house. It was passed down to his son, it missed my dad and went to me."

I nodded understanding everything he told me. "So you aren't rich?"

"Nope. Just an average guy." Yeah, an 'average' guy into BDSM.

"Alright."

"You ready?"

Was i? I mentally asked myself. I guess I was. Signing that one paper meant so much.

I gulped but nodded.

It was silent as we drove to his house. When the gates opened the car drove up the drive way and parked outside the house. We both got out and made our way inside.

As soon as the front door closed, I was against a wall with Jake's tongue down my throat. My hand went to his arm and gripped it as I moaned into his mouth.

His hands slid under my ass and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. Jake took me up the stairs as he slid a key out of his pocket and opened the door to his Dominate Room.

He put me on my feet and closed the door. "In this room you do everything I tell you."

"Yes, Sir."

He smirked. "Undress, now."

I nodded and undressed. He next told me to get on the bed, I did. He tied me to the bed. I was naked, and I was so fascinated by what could happen next.

My gaze travelled to Jake who was leaning against the bed post. "Oh I hope you're ready." He put a blind fold on me.

His footsteps filled my ears and I suddenly felt something extremely cold on my püšsy. I let out a sharp gasp as the cold surprised me.

The coldness moved to my ass. Then I whimpered as the cold thing went inside my ass hole. I found out it was a ice cube. He put on more in there and I heard his jeans drop to the ground.

The slight sound of the condom tearing was barley hearable. I was too focused on the extremely cold feeling I was feeling.

Jake didn't do anything to get me ready for his dick. He just shoved it in hard making me gasp. He grabbed a fist full of my hair as he thrusted hard inside of me. I moaned so loud as the pleasure was something that I've never felt before.

The ice cubes were melting as my panting was getting more intense. Jake pumped inside of me as my legs felt both numb and ready to give out. I moaned loud as I came just as Jake did.

I laid there panting, I felt his nice big dïck leave me.

"Hope you liked that, that's an interdiction into what's next."

~Hope all of you enjoyed that! Sorry it's late and short.  My final exams are coming up in less then a month 😔 but then I'll have the summer to actually write more. Sorry if the BDSM part sucked. Really I am sorry. Don't get mad, it'll get better. Hope you enjoyed it.
Hey! Do you love my write?! Wanna be apart of voting for my next book? Well you can vote here or head over to my Sex Academy book and vote there, it's the very last chapter where you can vote, it's talking about a second Sex Academy book. Check that out and you can either message me your answer or vote on it here. Another student teacher book is included in the options. Please do check it out. Thank you so much! Comment, vote, and share!
💋