Chapter Five

It's been about a month since Mr. Morgan- Jake, whatever I call him- drove me home. I've done my best to ignore him and not get detention, I've done good at that.

Mom comes home some nights. I feel bad.

Tonight, tonight i was going to have fun. I was going to have such a good time with Emilia. We were going to a club to celebrate her eighteenth birthday. At school I surprised her with a huge ass birthday cake with a few of her close friends. After school we went to the mall and shopped together.

I wore a black dress with long sleeves that ended after my thigh, it hugged my curves perfectly. Emilia walked in wearing a dark blue dress that ended about mid thigh. She looked amazing. She honestly didn't look slutty.

"You look so good, Em!" I squealed at my best friend.

"Girl! Look at yourself! You look just as good!" Emilia laughed and hugged me. "Thank you, Lex. I know tonight is gonna be super fun. Everything with you is always super fun." She smiled.

"Stop with the sad talk, Em! Let's go." I took her hand and went went to the club.

We stood at the bar with our shots. Emilia and I clinked our shot glasses together and threw them back. I liked the feeling of the burning sensation going down my throat. "Two more for each of us," Emilia told the bar tender.

We threw back two more shots, each. Than went to the dance floor and started dancing. Emilia and I were always crazy together. We always had fun.

"So like how hot is Mr. Morgan?" Emilia giggled.

I rolled my eyes, "Even a bit tipsy you always wanna talk about boys, Mili."

"Well um yeah! I seen him! Tall, sexy, that amazing body! Jump on that, babe!"

"You're drunk, Emilia."

"Well I still know what I am talking about, Lex Lex! Another two shots!" She dragged me back over to the bar and made me drink another two shots. Five all together.

We went out to the dance floor and started dancing together. The night was filled with drinks, loud music, and dancing. The last thing I remember was dancing.

I woke up the next morning with a killer headache. Sitting up I took in all my surroundings and realized I was at home. How the hell did I get home?!

I swung my leg over my bed and my feet hut the carpet. My legs took me downstairs to where my mom was making breakfast. She was home?

"Hey mom." I greeted her.

"Hey, honey. I am so sorry I have been gone. I feel like crap. But I promise I'll be home way more."

I gave her a smile. Pancakes were put in front of me, they looked so good. Instantly I started eating. "Thanks, mom."

"You're welcome, hun." She sat beside me and ate too. "I'm meeting with your father for lunch."

I didn't plan on getting my hopes up. "Alright."

After eating my mother cleaned up. I wondered up to my room and closed the door. After finding my outfit I threw it on quickly and smiled in the mirror.