Chapter Fourteen

I swear I'm not going to live through this. I need to bang Jake was more. Like way fucking more. He fills all my needs, my every little need. Who wouldn't want a man who does that? Hm? Well I do. I've lived and been this good girl for too long. Doing something for myself- because I want to is something that needs to happen. And being with Jake is what needs to happen. I want it.

I'm so not going to school today. To make sure Jake wonders about me.

Netflix was on my laptop as I laid in bed watching some movie, it wasn't that good but I didn't want to spend an hour flipping through Netflix to find one thing then do it again once that movie was over.

My phone dinged, opening it up I seen it was Emilia.

Emilia: Where are you? 😟 I'm calling you.

And she did. I answered. "Hey, Milia."

"Hey. Where are you?! School is so boring when you're not here. I mean like come on! You're the only thing exciting around here." She rambled.

"Sorry, I promise I'll be there tomorrow." I told her.

"Oh you better be or I'm coming to your house and beating your ass!" We both bursted out laughing at her threat. "I'll be there after school to give you your homework." It was a thing we had done since we started high school. If one of us wasn't at school the other would go pick up there homework for them and bring it to them.

"Thank you,"

"No problem. See you later."

"Bye," I said and hung up. When I pulled my phone away from my ear I seen I had a text.

Jake: Sooo why aren't you at school?

A smirk grew on my face as I ignored him.

Jake: Lexi?

Jake: Are you going to answer me? Because even good girls get punished.

I blushed at that, but chose to still ignore him.

Jake: Alexis!

Jake: Class is boring without you. I need you to stair at 😒

I didn't take him as an emoji guy.

Jake: That's it, I'll be there soon.

I rolled my eyes, yeah okay. But when I realized the time fourth had just ended and he didn't have a class fifth. But I highly doubt he will be here.

I decided on another movie and ended up falling asleep to it. I woke up because of the shift at the side of my bed, my eyes opened and seen Jake. "What are you doing here?!" I screamed, startled.

"Calm down," He rolled his eyes. "I told you even bad girls get punished."

I gulped and seen he had moved my stuck off my bed. "Are you ready for this?"

"Ready for what?"

"Undress. Now." He demanded. I went into my bathroom and undressed. When I came back in my blankets were off my bed. I went over to him and he had his shirt off.

"What do you want me to do now?" I asked shyly.

Jake turned to me and his eyes scanned my body making him bite his lip. He walked over to me and pulled me close and kissed me hard ten grabbed a fist full of my hair. I started to kiss him back and had my hair pulled. "On the bed, now."

I nodded and got on my bed. He took out the ribbon from before and tied my hands to the bed and then my feet. He put a blindfold on me which made me nervous a bit. I could here him getting something from a bag. The sound of can being shook filled my room. Then I felt a cold substance on my legs, then my thighs, my pusśy, my stomach then my chest.

I felt Jake start licking it off, when he got to my thighs he kissed the inner part of them then licked the whipped cream from my pušśy. He then started rubbing my cłit as he licked the rest of the whipped cream off. His tongue flicked against on of my nipples causing moans to escape more. I bet he was smirking right now.

He kissed my body and I felt him stomach playing with my clīt. I felt his tongue against it and it glazed up and down, my moans where loud and filled the room. Then it flicked against my clït. I heard something else being opened.

I felt the tip of something at my entrance. It pushed inside and I moaned loudly. I realized it was Jake when he held my already strapped down air down even more. He thrusted hard inside of me. All I wanted to do was grab his hair and wrap my legs around his waist but he knew that already and I knew he wouldn't untie me. "Harder," I moaned loudly.

"You like that, baby? Yeah?" He gave a hard thrust making me cry out in moans. As he kept on doing that I felt my walls tighten, my legs get weak, and my back arch.

"I-I'm about to-" I stopped mid sentence when he pulled out. "What the fuck?!" I yelled at him. That was some amazing sex and he what? He fucking pulls out!

"Told you, baby, even bad girls get punished." He untied me. I took my blindfold off and glared at him. "You aren't aloud to finish yourself. I will know, I'll get it out of you. Trust me. So I'll know if you cùm when I leave." He smirked at me as he got dressed and grabbed his stuff. "Bye, Lexi."

When he left I groaned in frustration.

~Crappy chapter, sorry. I'm sick and I have been working on this chapter for two months. The first draft I forgot to save😒 But it's up now. Hope you enjoy and please go check out my other books Sex Academy is now Compelete, There's also Our Year, It's Different Now and my newest book; I Could Be Wrong. That ones a bad boy romance.
Comment! Vote! Share!
💋