Chapter Twelve

•Message to all you who don't like this book and think it's stupid and stuff: Don't read it then! This is my creation! Sure is Lexi a bit immature?! Yes! She's still growing up, she's eighteen and she can act childish at times! Don't read it if you don't like it 🖕.
Enjoy the chapter!💋

"I don't want to, Jake."

"What? Why not? You got me all hot and bothered, Lexi."

"Too bad for you." I rolled my eyes at his pleaded for sex. I wasn't going to be this pathetic little girl and let him rule my life and tell me what to do.

"Why the fuck won't you let me do you? My dick is throbbing, Lexi. It's throbbing for you, because your püssy is so tight and good. Why can't you let me?"

"For one, I don't want to. Two, it's my body. And three, assholes don't get sex."

"Who the fuck do you think you are there, Alexis? You're mine. You agreed to this"

"It's still my body."

He sighed. "Fine." Jake untied my hands and put the ribbon back on my dresser.

I forced myself to sit up and watch him. "What am I considered? In our relationship?" I asked with hestiansy. Did I really want to know?

Jake sat down in front on my ony bed and watched me. "A submissive," He answered plainly.

"And you're a-"

"A dormant. Have you ever read any books on Dom and Sub relationships?"

"Emilia likes Fifty Shades. She forced me to watch it once and yeah."

"I'm nothing like that, Hun, you'll have one safe word and we will try everything. I'm not giving you a choice. You have to explore new things and try new things. Understood?"

I nodded. I wouldn't get a choice? I... I'm kinda liking this. I like being told what to do.

"If you're uncomfortable with anything after trying it or while trying it, they'll be a safe word." Safe word? "You use it and I'll stop doing whatever I'm doing a move on, understood?" I nodded again.

"What's the safe word?" I looked at him wondering what in the world could be the same word. There's so many words that could be used to say stop.

"It'll be...Ribbon." He smirked. "I could say detention but I don't want you to get the wrong idea in glass." That smirk appeared again. Fuck. That smirk was so attractive on him.

"When do we start?"

Jake laughed. "It's not something you can just plan to start, babe. Sometimes it just happens. When you feel ready let me know, within two weeks or I move on."

That seemed so harsh to me. It hurt a little but I pushed the hurt feeling aside. "Okay," I answered.

"I should be going before Your parents get home and wonder what this sexy man in doing in their house." He was so fucking self centered and arrogant.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked him downstairs and to the front door. "I'll see you later, beautiful." He kissed my cheek. "You have a beautiful body too, Lexi." He whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

"Drive safely." I almost wanted to hit myself for saying that. That's something some housewife might say. I mean we aren't even dating. We just have a sex relationship.

I watched him walk out the door and to his car. Closing the door I let out a sigh and took the black binder up to my room. I settled into my bed and opened the binder.

     Submissive Rules and        Understandings 

As a submissive you will follow my every instruction during the time in my Domanit Room. You will try everything I suggest and if you don't like it during a safe word the sub and myself agree on will be used. Anything you object to while earn yourself a punishment; whiping, spanken, ect.

The sub will not be aloud to discuss our relationship or sexual incounters in the bedroom and in my Domanit Room with anyone. If this rule is broke a punishment will be issued and a possible termination of the relationship between the sub and myself.

I took a deep breath as I read this. This is a lot. Honestly I don't know if I can do this, but I liked Jake a lot. I did and I will try it like this.

I turned my attention back to the book but I heard the door being unlocked and opened. I threw the black binder shut and under my bed. I made sure my door was closed before running downstairs. "Hey, sweetie." My father smiled at me.

"Hi, daddy." I hugged him then my mom.

"We brought dinner."

Jake POV: (Yep! Another one!)

I kept my eyes on the road as I drove home thinking about Lexi. I felt different with her. She's different, not because she was my student! But because she liked to tease me and make me want her even more then I do daily. Even more then I do at that moment in her bedroom.

I stunned me when she told me she didn't want to have sex! I had her tied up and close to being undressed! She looked fucking hot without her clothes on. She had a beautiful body for an eighteen year old girl. Not all girls had that sexy curved look to them. But Lexi did. She was sexy for sure.

I've had hot submissives before but not like Lexi. Lexi is different. I want to just pin her to my desk everyday she walks in that class and fuck her until she begs me to stop so she can catch her breath or something.

When the gates opened and my car drove up to my house I seen a car already here. Kendrick. I grinned and went inside.

Kendrick had a drink in his hand and sat on the couch. "Jake!"

"Kendrick. What's up?"

"I came to talk to my best friend. Duh!" I chuckled at him.

"How'd it go with that sexy ass student of yours?" He smirked. Lexi was fucking mine.

"Again, Lexi is mine, man. Don't take about her like that because she doesn't want you."

"Lighten up, J! I got myself a sexy little high school student anyway."

Damn it, Kendrick. Knowing you you'll pick the sluttiest of the sluttiest from a high school. "And what's her name?"

"Chelsea Lancaster," He answered.

Of fucking course it was her. On my first day of teaching she asked if I had a girlfriend. I was her teacher not into her.

But I kept my mouth shut because Kendrick had to learn on his own, right? Yeah he did.

"Anyway, you dating Lexi?'

"No." I answered honestly. Tenchinally I wasn't really dating her. She was just my submissive.

"Cool. You know about Silis, right?" He asked.

I nodded. Silis ran away to Africa after our 'break up' and she found a doctor there. I didn't care because she was three subs ago but she changed me.

~Both Jake and Lexi POV in one chapter! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please also check out my three other books! Our Year, It's Different Now, and Sex Academy. Thanks so much for reading and sticking around for another chapter of my book. Comment Vote and Share.
💋