chapter 1 yes babe!

Alice POV
Alice Thomas will you marry me. OH MY GOD CONNER I yelled. Ricky was crying. Well.. He asked. Yes babe! I said and he slipped the ring on my finger and kissed my cheek because we were in a mall and eww I don't want people to watch me make out with somebody. I have to call Tara I thought. Conner can we invite everybody over and tell them were gonna get married I said happily. Okay thats a great idea he said and we called everyone we knew. Mine were Tara, my mom, my dad, my grandma, uncle Dennis, my aunt Kathy, my aunt Elizabeth, her baby Ramona, boyfriend Carlos and his kid Jonas, my aunt Amanda and her husband Tommy, and there 2 boys Emmett, and Wyatt, Peggy my grandmas friend and Peggy's husband ed, my aunt Amanda and her husband Gerry, Tammy her husband Christopher and her kids Leland and anica, Jr, ( I have a huge family these are all real people) Eric my cousin's, my uncle Charles, misty, timmy, Helen her kids Lindsay and Kayle, her husband Christopher, my cousin mike. Omg I'm finally done I said and he called these people sawyer Hartman, grace helibig, Hanna hart, joey graceffa, Daniel preda, kian Lawley, Andrea russet, JC caylan, his mom and dad, his sister nichola, his brothers destin, and Brian, Sam potteroff, Trevor Moran, Collen evans, her husband Joshua, Shane Dawson, I think thats about all the people we need to invite to the wedding then I said. Yep he said. Hey what about me Ricky said. I just assumed you were gonna come cause you were standing there I said. Can I bring Cally he said. Sure I said and we walked off. When we got home conner went straight upstairs. I sat down on the couch. Ricky sat next to me. Like the ring he said. Yeah it's really pretty I said. I picked out he said. I hugged him. Thanks I said. Sure he said. I'm gonna see what conners doing I said. OK I think he's editing he said. Okay I said and went upstairs.  I opened the door with conner buried in his computer. Babe I said as I walked in. Yeah he said. I love you I said. Uh huh he said face still in the computer. Whatever I sighed and closed the door behind me. Is something wrong ricky asked. No theres no point In talking to conner when he's editing I said. What do you mean ricky asked. I said I love you and he said uh huh I said. I love you too I heard from the stairs. I turned around. Oh hey conner I said. Hey babe I need to tell you something he said. What? I asked. You have to meet my family before we get married he said. Ok when. Two days he said sounding sad. What's wrong I asked. I just don't known if my family will like you he said. Its ok conner it will be ok I said. Come on let's go pack I said. So why don't you think they will like me I asked. When I talked to them they had the same reaction oh good for you he said. It will be fine I said and zipped the last suitcase. If you say so he said and we took the stuff to the car. Bye ricky we said bye he said and we left. Were does your family live i asked. Minnesota he said. Where in Minnesota I asked. La cresnt. Cool I said. We were off.
            10 hours later
Were here conner sighed. It will be fine conner i said. Fine he said and got out of the car. We took the stuff and he knocked on the door. Hey conner a young Lady about conners age said. Hey you must me alice I'm Nichola she said. Hi I said and we walked in. There was 4 other people sitting on the couch. Hi conner is this alice another women said. Yes mom this is alice Alice this is my mom he said. Hello ma'am I said. This is destin my dad and brian he said. I told all of them hello and they did the same. Hey mom dad Nichola destin Brian me and alice are getting married conner said. Can we have a word with conner his mom and dad said. Nichola nodded and took me into the kitchen with her brothers. We listened to see what they said. Conner are you sure she loves you and are you sure you love her his dad said. Yes of course I'm sure he said sounding a little annoyed. Does she have any metal problems like self harm suicide thoughts or actions he added. Are you asking if she's crazy he said mad this time. And not that I know of shes the nicest person I've ever met And if you say one mean thing to her im not talking or visiting you anymore he said really mad. I had that felling when your about to cry but you keep it in you know. I sat down and put my face in my hands I just heard muttering from then on. Conner walked into the kitchen. Alice are you ok he said rubbing my back. Im fine I said. Its fine my mom worked everything out he said hugging me. Come on let's go to my room he said taking my hand and we went into the bedroom. He sat down on the bed and I did the same. You know alice I'll love you no matter what conner said. I will love you no matter what I said cuddling up to him. We fell asleep. I woke up to people "awwing" I opend my eyes. I saw all the frantas just standing there with a "you look so cute together" look. Hey Connor you might wanna wake up a said shaking Connor a little. Hmm he said opening his eyes. What are you doing in my room he yelled. I came to get you for dinner and I saw you two all cuddled up so I had to show everyone else his sister said. Thanks I said and got up. Connor just glared. Come on Connor get up I said. Fine he said. We walked out I to the kitchen. We ate. Thanks for dinner Mrs franta I said. Your welcome she said. Connor yanked me up by my arm and dragged me back into his bedroom. Jeez what was that for I said. I pushed me onto the bed. Oh my god what's wrong with you tonight I said. He pulled me to where a was sitting not laying. Then he kissed me and that kiss went to making out. All that pushing and pulling for that I said. Yep he said and flopped onto the bed.
I cuddled up to him. Night connor I said. Night alice he said and we went to sleep.

Authors note
Guys I'm so sorry I didn't upload I had to do a video and homeschool spirit week started and I had to do that so  yeah I'm so sorry. Love ya
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE