chapter 5 fighting

Alice POV
I woke up and went down stairs not excepting anyone gonna be down there. I got down and rubbed my eyes. I went to the fridge. Hey hottie I heard. I turned around Connor was sitting on the couch. Hey I said and walked over. What are you doing he asked. Nothing I said. You know what he asked. What? I asked. Your the prettiest thing I've ever seen he said cuddling me. Your the weirdest thing I've ever seen I said hugging him. Wow that was so much nicer then mine he said sarcastically. I know babe I said kissing his cheek and going upstairs. I Decided to take a shower. I got dressed and heard a bunch of yelling and slamming down stairs. I walked down stairs I saw kian, JC and Connor screaming at the top of there lungs at each other. I really don't like people fighting I said. My eyes were red cause I got soap in them, my nose was red and runny because of my sinus problems and the steam from the shower. And I guess my eyes were watering. Which makes it look like I've been crying. I sat down on the couch and the fighting stopped. Look what you did to Alice yelled Connor. What I did to Alice kian and jc said in unison. whats wrong with you three why cant you stop fighting for a little while i screamed and stomped up stairs. 

i was sitting on me and connors bed when i heard a knock on the door. what  i said with a annoyed tone. can i come in said who ever was outside the door. fine i said. im really really really sorry said kian jc and connor. What ever ever since I moved in all you do is fight I yelled. Please just calm down kian said. CALM DOWN WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU GET THE HECK OUT I yelled. Just let me talk jc said to kian. She's my girlfriend I should talk to her connor said raising his voice. I pushed them out of the way and went down stairs. They followed me. I grabbed my phone and went out the door.

Kian was right words I never thought I would say. I did need to calm down so I went to Starbucks. I walked in and I got a iced vanilla frappé. I got the drink and sat down. I decided I need to go home. I texted ricky and told him to meet me at Starbucks.
     About 5 minutes later
Ricky walked Into Starbucks. "Hey what do you need to talk about" he asked. "well connor kian and jc have been fighting non stop since i came into the o2l house" i said. we walked home me sipping on my coffee as we walked. "so are you happy living with me, connor, jc, and kian," he asked. "yeah im really happy living with yall its just that the main thing i wanted to tell you" i said looking down. "is something wrong alice" he asked rubbing my back. we just stood there. it started to rain like, heavy pouring rain. "just my luck im fricking wearing a white tee shirt and it decides to rain" i said and i started walking back to the house.  

we got to the house and i went up stairs not looking to see who could see my now clear  shirt. i quickly changed and went back down stairs.  "dont you think you need to change out of those soaked things" i asked ricky. "good idea" he said and took off shirt. "not what i meant" i said and sat down.  "wheres connor, kian,and jc" ricky asked. "i have no idea but its a lot more quite around here with out them" i said. he giggled and sat down  next to me.   "hey alice hey ricky" connor said and plopped down next to me. "hey connor" me and ricky said in unison. "to creepy guys way to creepy" connor said. i giggled and decided to fix dinner. 

i decided to fix chilli because why the heck not. "DING DING DING GET YOUR LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING BUTTS DOWN HERE I MADE FOOD I yelled. everyone ran down stairs and quickly plopped down on the seats. hmm maybe i can get revenge on these three i thought. i took out a table spoon and hot sauce. i put four table spoons of the hottest hot sauce they had and gave it to them.  "here boys" i said with a smirk. i gave ricky his and got mine. "WHAT THE HECK ALICE WHAT DID YOU PUT IN THIS STUFF IT STINGS" yelled kian. "OH MY FRICKING GOD IT FEELS LIKE FIRE" said jc. "OKAY ALICE YOU ARE A MURDER" said connor. "should i eat this" asked ricky. "your safe i put four table spoons of your hottest hot sauce in each of theres" i said. "FOUR" kian said . "WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU DO THAT" yelled jc. "because you three were yelling at each other all day, for gods sake you sound like me when im on my fricking period lord have mercy on yall before i kill you" i said. "oops" said connor. "sure" i said and walked up stairs to do things. 
By things I mean watch videos go on tumbler tweet a little bit maybe even post a snapchat or two.

"Babe what are you doing" Connor asked. I was curled up in a ball watching a horror movie on Netflix. "I'm watching a movie" I replied. "Which one" he said. "Can we just go to bed I'm scared and tired" I whined. "Of course baby" he said cuddling me. I put my phone on the nightstand And turned out the lights. "Good night Connor I love you" I said. "Goodnight Alice" he said. "You don't love me" I said. "Love you too Alice he said" I pecked his cheek and went to sleep.

Authors note
I'm so so so sorry I didn't up load I've had the worst case of writers block EVER! UGH its the worst thing in the world for me. And Alice and Connor will have a good/bad surprise
Love ya!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE