chapter 12 wedding

Alice POV
"Ahhhh" I scream. "What's wrong alice" Connor said frantically. "Today I'm getting married to Connor franta do you know where he is" I said. "Yes my lady follow me" he said. He took my hand and walked down stairs right where ricky was."here you go my Lady, your soon to be husband connor franta" he said. Ricky bowed. "Connor dear I still have to get dressed" i said and ran back up stairs. I got dressed in this white dress aka the prettiest wedding dress I've ever seen. I did my makeup and hair. Now were sharing a few people for like the brides maids and first men like ricky, kian since he didn't wanna ware a suit I'm making him where a girly tank top with a bra and some girly shorts and high heel shoes plus a flower crown. Ricky's waring his own tank top and shorts. Trevor's the flower girl and he wanted to ware a flower crown. And my brides maids are Tara (she's the maid of honor) joey, kian, and Cally. Connors people are jc, his family couldn't make it but were skypeing each of them on a different laptop in different seats so there technically there.

It was time for me to walk down the isle which was very pretty it was in the beach and it was lined with rose petals.
I walked down more nervous then I've ever been in my entire life. I got to where Connor was.

"Dearly beloved, we have gathered here today to celebrate the love of Connor franta and Alice Thomas" the priest said. "Connor franta, do you take Alice Thomas to be your awfully wedded wife to have and to hold through sickness and health through rich and through poor" the priest asked. "I do" connor said. "Do you Alice Thomas take connor to be your awfully wedded husband through sickness and health through rich and through poor" he asked me. "I do" I replied. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" connor leaned in. And we kissed. "Mr and Mrs franta!" The priest said.

The wedding was over at like 4 pm when it started at noon. We got home and went straight upstairs to change.

"So your now Mrs Alice franta" connor said rolling over to face me. "I guess" I yawned. "What do you mean you guess"  connor said. "I mean yes ok I'm just tired" I whined. "Good night Mrs franta" Connor said. He was using his last name way to much. "Night" I said and went to sleep.

Authors note
I'm sorry guys I just haven't had time to upload lately ugh but hopefully I will have more time so yeah
Love ya!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE