chapter 2 Minnesota

Alice POV
I woke up and conner wasn't there. I really didn't care I just thought he was out with his family. Hey babe I heard. Oh, hey there I said turning around. What do you wanna do today he said. I don't know I'm not the one that used to live in Minnesota I said. Well come on get dressed I have a idea he said. I got up and got dressed and walked to the kitchen. I'm ready I said smiling. Great lets go he said and we walked out. Were to I said. A surprise he said. Okay then I said and we were off.
               4 hours later
Were here Connor said smiling. I looked up. Omg the mall of America I said. Yep is this your first time here he said. Yeah i have always wanted to go here I said. Me too he said and jumped out out the car. I got out and we walked to mall. We went in the mall it looked pretty cool. I have a place here I've always wanted to go I said. Where he said. The basement I said. What? The basement he said. Yeah there's a aquarium Down there didn't you know i asked. Nope sounds cool let's go he said and dragged me to the elevator. We went down and it looked like we were underwater. Now i don't wanna bore you with the details so I'm just gonna say it was awesome. We got out of the mall and went back to his parents house. We got In and his mom was in the kitchen and his dad was on the couch. Connor quickly dragged me into his room. Would you stop that I said. Nope he said and pushed me on to bed and then he flopped on it. Oh my god im gonna be all worn out from all this pushing and pulling you have been doing lately I said. Fine but dinners almost ready we have to say we were In here all this time. What ever I said and I got up and walked out. Oh, hi Alice dear. Hello Mrs franta I said. Call me mom she said. Well do you need any help with dinner I said. Oh I'm almost done dear you can go get Connor though she said. I walked In his room and dragged him Into the kitchen. Everything was set up and just sitting on the table. We sat down. Where were you two all day his mom said. We went to the mall of America I said. Mmhmm his mom said. Did you have fun Connor asked. Yeah it was fun I said. Good he said. When are you two heading back to LA his mom said. Tomorrow Connor said. Okay well you better get packing then she said. Your right Connor said and dragged me into his room. Omg stop dragging me every where I said. Nope he said and pulled out the suitcases for us to put the rest of our stuff in. He barley put anything in. it ended up as just me packing so yep. Done I said. Great let's go Finnish dinner he said and he fricking dragged me back into the kitchen. We got done eating. Thanks for dinner mom I said. No problem sweetie she said. And of Crouse he dragged me into his bedroom. So wanna watch a movie he asked. Sure which one I said. What about a Disney movie he said. Okay you pick I said. He got up and put on snow white and the seven dwarfs. I haven't seen this movie in so long I said. I haven't either he said. We watched the movie and it was like 1:34. Babe we should go to sleep I said. Your right he said and he cuddled up to me. Night Connor your the cuddliest boyfriend ever I said. Night and that's good right he said. Yeah I like cuddling I said. Good he said and he fell asleep so did I.

Authours note
Omg now this story and love struck is based off my actual life were I have a little sister but she does not like JC and her names Vickie also like I said before I have a YouTube channel and I will be posting soon yeah! I know this is a very short chapter I'm so sorry and if you actually read these long things I love you not saying I dont love you anyway also my birthday is the 7th of October so yeah its only a few days away  I will be 11 this year well love ya BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE