chapter 10 lazy day

Alice POV
I woke up not caring if Connor was next to me or not and went to look for something besides this wicked old dress. "I hate you" I said and threw the dress in the ground. It was so uncomfortable, it was to tight where my stomach, to tight where my boobs are, which made me look sluty, and then it was almost to short for anybody cause it was just about to my freaking underwear. And I wore it just for him ugh. "You hate me" Connor said from the bed. "No Connor but I hate the dress you made me where" I snapped. Then if course morning sickness hits me. You know what that means. I run into the bathroom and puke. It threw up about 6 times then I felt some hold my hair into a ponytail. "Connor?" I coughed out. "Yes babe don't worry. Your gonna be doing this nasty vomiting a lot so I just wanted to come in here to hopefully make you feel better" he said. I could tell he was smiling by the tone of his voice. "I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier" i said. "Its fine I have to get used to it anyways. I just can't get on your nerves" he said. I puked about 18 times somehow before it was over. I washed my face and walked down stairs. Oops i forgot to tell you what I was wearing. Im wearing all pink (the brand from Victoria's secret) its tank top that said PINK across it and some sleeping shorts that said pink on the sides. I got down stairs and every one was watching me. "You can't work on this place wen your puking every two seconds" Connor said taking my wrist and dragging me upstairs back to his room. "But connor I need to do something's around the house and I wanted to talk to the guys" I said. "Oww" I said I just got a really bad migraine and like I said its really bad. "What what what" connor said frantically. "I have a migraine" I said. He ran into the bathroom and got me a cold wet washcloth. "Here babe" he said putting it on my forehead. "Thanks connor" I said. "Its what I'm supposed to do? Right" he said. I smiled and he went down stairs. He came back up with all the boys. "You said you wanted to talk to the guys so I brought them up here" he said. "Connor that's sweet thanks babe" I said and they all sat down. Kian had a rose hmm. "Alice let me start by saying I'm sorry for being a total jerk when you first moved In" he said giving me the rose. "Thanks kian, but why is everyone acting like I'm gonna die what's up with that, I'm only pregnant" I said smiling. They laughed. "Were sorry its just that we know your gonna or are going through a lot of pain" connor said. "Thanks guys your the best" I said and hugged them. "No prob girlfriend" connor said in his 'teenage girl' voice. I giggled. Then I got hit with a pillow. I looked over and connor was smirking. I grabbed a pillow and swung it at him. He ducked and the pillow hit Trevor so he grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. Then it hits ricky and fly's onto JC he hit the pillow and it whacked kian. Soon enough we got Into this huge pillow fight. It was actually really fun.

"Let's watch a movie" I said. "Yeah let's watch the fog" connor said running down stairs. Everyone else got up and followed him except for Trevor. He tried to carry me. "Ugh your to heavy" he grunted. "Its more like your to weak"I said and picked him up and carried him down stairs. "Alice! Don't carry that fat idiot you could get hurt" Connor said taking Trevor from me. "I bet you 20 bucks she could carry all of us not at once but like pick us up you know" Trevor said. "I take the bet if its okay with alice" kian said looking at me. I nodded and they all lined up. I picked them all up with out a effort. "Okay now let's go watch the fog" connor said sitting down with everyone else.
Me being pregnant I fell asleep in the middle of it.

"What the heck" I muttered. I woke up from a really weird dream. Like, really weird. "Ugh why Is there nothing to wear" I heard. I opened my eyes and I saw connor this time it was worse then the boxer thing. He was naked. "eww Connor put some clothes on for gods sake. Why couldn't you change in the bathroom"I said. "Alice! Oh I didn't know you were awake" he said. And it sounded like he cussed under his breath. I put my head under the covers and said"watch your dirty little mouth with your dirty little mind". He laughed a little. "Clear I'm fully clothed" he said. I peeked out from the covers. "Thank God" I said. I glanced over at the time 5:11am where would connor be going this early. "Babe where are you going?" I asked. "Um I was getting dressed for bed" he said climbing in bed. His hair was dripping wet. "Oh, well, good night" I said. "Night I sighed" "love you babe" I said. All I got from him was snoring.

Authors note
Omg guys I really hope you like the story. I uhhhhhh i don't have anything else so
Love ya!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE