chapter 13 month 2

Alice POV

i get up and head downstairs. on my way i grab my phone. i looked at the time. "9:43, how the... you know what never mind" i said as i reached the kitchen. the air smelled better like, bacon and eggs and all that fancy stuff your boyfriend or your mom makes you. you know?. still looking down at my phone i run into somebody. "oh hey alice what up. i was just making some breakfast" says jc. i quickly look up from my phone. "what are you smirking about?" i asked. "you're kinda like, cuddling me" he said. i blushed and quickly walked back upstairs

I got done eating and it was already 11:30.

"Hey guys im going to the mall come or go" i said. "I wanna go" ricky said. "Okay then off we go" i said and we went to the mall.

At the mall i went to a bunch of stores and then we went to lunch.

"So where you wanna go for lunch" ricky asked. "I dont know" i said. "I know where to go" he said. "A little café in a little town" he said.

We were at the little café in the little little town. We got our food and ricky starts the conversation. "Uh...alice i have to tell you something" "yeah ricky?" "um..well.. Me and cally are dating" he said. "Oh congrats how long" i said. "Well a little before tara and jc got married. And please keep this a secret" he said. "Who else knows. When are you gonna tell everyone" i said. "Tara and jc almost knew but nothing really happend. And tonight at dinner im gonna take yall to a fancy restaurant and tell you there" he said well getting up.

"Hey baby, ricky said to wear something fancy cause he's treating us to a fancy restaurant" Connor said walking up to the room. "Ok baby" I said picking out a longer dark red sparkly dress that would go up when I spin like in the movies. "You look very pretty" he said. "You too" I said walking out.

We were at the restaurant and Ricky starts tapping his glass to say his big news. "Can I have your attention please" Ricky said. "You have our attention" I said. He gave me a ' shut up you know what I'm gonna say' kinda look. "Me and cally are dating" he said smiling at cally. Everyone started clapping. "Congrats guys" I said. We ate and went home. I went straight up to our room. I fell asleep quickly cause like, I woke up at 9 something and it's now 9:50.

Authors note
Okay maybe that sucked I'm sorry but hey I have other books go check them out well
Love Ya!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE