chapter 11 mouth 1

Alice POV
"What a cute little girl" connor said tapping my stomach. "How do you know its gonna be a girl" I asked while smiling. "I don't know I just hope it is" he said kissing my stomach and standing up. "You weirdo" I said walking Downstairs. "Someone's looking a little round today" kian said poking my stomach. "I wonders who's fault that is"  I said glaring at connor. He just smiled, shrugged and skipped into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and sat down. I cant believe I'm gonna have a freaking baby or more I hope not. "You have a doctors appointment today" connor said walking in with 3 cups of coffee and 2 cups of water huh. "Drink these" he said giving my two coffees and a water. Unexpectedly I chugged them all down. He knows me too well. "Thanks connor" I said. "No problem" he said. "So what do you wanna do today" I asked connor. "Well let's see the appointment is at 1:30, and we need to look for a house, and we need to get baby stuff," he trailed off. I zoned out in the middle of it cause he got boring. "I have a idea" kian said. "What" connor said. "What if you take her to the doctor and me, JC, ricky, Trevor, and Sam, will clean and make room for the baby stuff" he said. "That's a perfect idea!" Connor said jumping if the couch dragging me with him. "What time Is it?" I asked. "Um its 12:45 y'all better hurry" JC said pushing us out the door.

"Stupid doctors office is over thank god" I said. "Mhm" connor said as we got in the car. "You have no idea how awkward that was for me I mean like there's a guy poking at my stomach saying does this hurt, then he's where nobody should be" I said. "Next time do you want me to go in with you?" Connor asked. "I don't know ask me next time" I said.

We finally got home. I walked in and the house was very clean, like all the furniture was scooted over to one side and it was neat. Then there was this big empty space that was on the other side. "Guys were home" I yelled. Then a stampede of guys came into the room. "So how did it go?" Kian asked. "Awkward" me and connor said in unison. "Dude that's weird don't do it again" JC said walking out to the car with Tara. I saw they were trying to hide they were holding hands. "Aww your holding hands. That's so cute" I said. Tara glared at me. "Teehee" I said trying to do that teehee he dose and i rocked it. "That's my thing" he whined as we got in the car. "Too bad" I said. He grunted. "What the heck I feel like that's one of the weirdest noises I've heard come out of your mouth" I said.

We were done shopping and we were eating out that night.
"So where are we gonna go eat?"I ask. "Can we go to panara please please please" ricky whined. "Panara it is" I said because nobody wants to listin to ricky whine all night.

We got home and I was very tired. It was 1:46 am and last night I went to bed at 4:17 am. "Guys I'm going to bed" I yawned. "I'm coming with you" yelled Connor.  I flopped onto the bed and connor stormed in and flopped face first almost landing on top of me. "Jeez dude what the heck" I said. "I don't know" he said. "Well goodnight Connor" "night babe"

Authors note
Hey y'all I've been working on this chapter for 3days 3 freaking days. Omg also today is my moms bday she is turning 44 on October 27 so yeah comment happy birthday Eileen's mom or happy bday Bellow thanks guys
Love ya!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE