chapter 7 hmmmmm

Alice POV
I woke up in tears and everyone surrounding me. "Alice oh my God your awake" said ricky. "Alice my poor sweet baby" Connor said hugging me. "What happened" said kian. "I had a nightmare" I said. "Can you tell us" they said. Let me clarify what 'they' means its Ricky, Connor, Sam, JC, kian, and Trevor. "Your gonna have to guess it" I said. "Is it about someone in this room" kian asked. I nodded and they all got a look of horror on there face. "Is the dream violent" asked Sam. "No" I replied. "Does it involve love" ricky asked. I nodded and everybody starred at Connor. "Did we break up and can you tell me why" he said. "You were gay and-and" I started. "What tell us please" Trevor said. "I don't know if the last part is true so I don't wanna talk about it I said. "I'm gonna get dressed and stuff will you leave" I asked. They got up and left. I got changed and washed my face. I waked down stairs and everyone was whispering. "Ricky you and Joey are my bffs call Joey over were going to the mall to talk about my dream" I said.

We were walking through the mall and I went into some store and got a pregnancy test. I guess joey and ricky saw me cause they started asking me weird questions. "I think I might me pregnant" I blurred out. They gasped and I covered my mouth at what I just said. "With who's baby" Joey asked. "Connors" I whispered. "Do you think he knows" ricky asked. "I don't know but I don't want him to find out" I said. "You can come to my house to take the test!" Joey said happily. "Deal" I said. He grabbed me and Rickys arm and dragged us back to the car. (We took Joey's). We got to his place and he rushed me Into the bathroom. I took the test and went back out. I saw ricky Daniel and Joey sitting on the couch.
About 5 minutes later
I looked at the test and showed them the test. The gasped. "We can't tell anybody especially not Connor about what happened today got it" I said. They nodded. "Were gonna walk home bye everyone" Ricky said pulling me up. "Bye guys" I said.

We got home. I walked upstairs and saw Connor laying on the bed on Twitter. I felt sick, like I was gonna throw up. I ran into the bathroom and my thoughts were why now connors right outside and he can here me puking. This is the worst time to throw up. Wen all the vomiting was done I washed my face and went out side to a very upset Connor. He looked mad and worried. He dragged me out into the living room. "Is there something you two need to tell me, maybe something about why alice has been acting like she's pregnant" he said mad it was scarring me. "I promised alice I wouldn't tell. the only people that know are me her joey and Daniel" ricky said. "So why the heck can't you tell me is she gonna die or something" Connor yelled. By now everyone was starring at us. "Your not ready to know this I will tell you later" I said as I stormed upstairs slamming the door closed.

I guess I fell asleep cause when I looked it was 5:57pm almost 6:00 I slept with nothing to eat all day. I picked up my phone and ordered pizza cause I didn't feel like cooking. About 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I walked down stairs and got my food. I closed the door. "If y'all want anything you have to get it your self's" I said and walked upstairs. I put the pizza in the bed and locked the door. I sat down and turned on Netflix and I watched orange is the new black. I ate 3 pieces of pizza. I walked down stairs and put it in the counter. "Alice come here" Connor said. I Walked over put my hands on my hips. "what" I said. "I'm sorry about earlier" he said. "Then apologize to ricky" I said pointing at ricky. "Ricky I'm really sorry for yelling at you today" he said. Ricky nodded. "Soooo" he said hopefully. "Soooo you get to sleep on the couch" I said and walked back up stairs locking the door.
I heard knocking on the door, it was kian. He never leaves me alone i thought opening the door. "Hey Connor said he was lonley and he wanted to cuddle" kian said. I stepped out if the room. "CONNOR GET UP HERE" I yelled. He ran up stairs and flopped on the bed. I closed the door and flopped next to him. "Night babe" I said. "Night he said. We went to sleep.

Authors note
Guys I hope you like these chapters I have a little plan hehehe I hope you like it
Love ya!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE