chapter 6 nightmare

Alice POV
I was walking along with Connor. We were having this little date night. The moon shimmered on the pretty waters. "Alice I have to tell you something" Connor said "yeah babe" I asked. "Im-im" "you're" "we can't date anymore" he said with tears in his eyes "w-w-why" I said holding in the tears. "I like" he started. "You've fallen for some prettier, nicer, sweeter, girl I understand" I said walking away. "Alice that's not the case at all" he said pulling me back. "I like b-b-b- boys" he whispered. "Oh, well just rember I will support you no matter what" I smiled. "But I just broke up with you cause Im gay your not mad at me" he question. I pecked His lips for the last time smiled and walked away. "Good bye Connor franta and your daughter/son says they love you" I said and patted my belly. A tear fell from his face and he ran up to me. "Your pregnant" he said. I nodded. "Oh my God I can't leave you now" he said well he more if sobbed it out. "Shhhh" I said and hugged him. "It will be fine I want you to go find a boyfriend and I want you two to live happily ever after" I said. "No no no I can't leave you to raise a child and go through the ruff 9 months alone" he again sobbed out. "Connor just because its your baby doesn't mean you have to live with somebody you don't love I want you to find your prince charming and I will find mine" I said. "Alice I can't I just can't leave you now its my fault you have that thing in you, and its my fault you will go through all that pain so I'm gonna go through it with you" he said. "Connor no and thats it" I said. "Alice just listin to me please" he begged. "What Connor please make it quick" I said. "Your going to live in the o2l house with all of us and I will propose and we will get married and the baby will have a happy life" he said. "But you won't and the baby will know okay so connor this is the last time we will kiss" I said and I leaned in and pecked his lips. "Just rember I do love you and even if your gay you would have been the best dad ever I will tell the baby all about you" I said holding back from crying my fricking eyeballs out. I saw how sad Connor was and I couldn't look at him any longer So I walked home and went to bed.

Evey thing started shaking and it was going black it was really fuzzy what the heck happened I thought "alice wake up baby" that was Connors voice oh no