chapter 15 5 months in and thats just weird

Alice POV
today im going to the doctor for a ultrasound. and connors coming with me. "babe lets hit the road" i yelled from downstairs. "coming, coming" he huffed. "where are ya'll going so early" kian said. i think he was the happiest of the guys besides connor to know that im pregnant. "kian, it's 9:30 i have to go see how many kids i'm gonna have and if it or they are a girl or boy" i replied shooing connor out the door. i gave him hug and a friendly kiss on the cheek and left. 

we were sitting in the waiting room. i was checking twitter and so was connor. "alice franta, the doctors ready" the nurse called. me and connor got up and walked with a nurse down this scary hallway to this scary room. now connor knows i'd rather have to never ever in a thousand freaking years go to the doctor. so i just sit on the very uncomfortable bed thing and wait. "the doctor will be with you in a minute" she smiled at me then connor then me again and left. as soon as i herd her leave i told connor "shes a freaking demon connor i know it" he laughed a little "what makes you say that" he laughed a little more. "dude didn't you see the way she looked at me. with her crazy eyes and those teeth just ready to bite" he was almost in a laughing fit. "alice, demons dont bite" he said as he started to tame his laughter. "the weird ones do. and trust me, shes a weird one" i said. he just burst into laughter. "well you wont be laughing when freaking ruby kills you with her knife" (supernatural hehe) after awhile he calmed down and the doctor came in and he was wiping his eyes from laughing so much. "tears of joy?" the doctor asked. "no, my wife is just funny" he said. she nodded. she came over to me and started asking a bunch of things. she told me to lay down and pull my shirt up. so i did. "this might be a little cold" she said as she put the weird smelling jelly stuff on my stomach. and she wasn't kidding. it was so cold it hurt. like when you hold a ice cube. "oh my" she said. "what" connor pretty much ran over. "theres 4" "4 what?" "4 kids" "what!" me and connor said. "you're gonna have 2 boys and 2 girls" she said. i looked at connor. i was very happy. and i could tell he was to. 

we got done with the little check up thing and through the hole car ride we were discussing names. "what about nutella mocha for a girl" he said. "yeah and what about eevee berry for the other" i said. "sounds great" he said as we pulled up. it was 12:42 so every one should be up. we walked in and they were all sitting and chatting. somebody invited trevor and sam over. "so how did it go" kian asked nervously. "well..." i started. "were having 4 kids!" me and connor yelled. kian jumped up and jumped over the couch, ran through every thing like he was tazz from luney tunes and very gently hugged me. sucking in his gut and sticking his butt out so he wouldn't touch my stomach. there was awing and everyone said congrats. i told tara. and told everyone else.

later me and connor found some houses and looked and then we picked the first with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. it was a nice house in the woods-ish kinda place. so by time we picked the house I have to pee. i go to the bathroom and i come out connors sleeping. "he sleeps more then me" i mutter to myself. i cuddled up to connor getting all the happy a pregnant lady can. and soon enough i fell asleep. 

authors note

so guys Speaking of twitter i have one. i also have a insta and a snapchat plus a tumbler. so if you wanna follow me here you go 

snapchat: loleileenwaller

insta: Eileen waller

twitter: Eileen Waller. 

tumbler: Eileen waller

well i love you all so very much

love ya!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE