chapter 14 omg thats so weird

Alice POV
Today JC said he needed to ask me something. So I'm gonna fix us some lunch. "Connor baby could you help me" I yelled from down stairs. "Sure babe" be yelled back. And soon enough he ran down stairs. "What do you need?" He asked. "A pan. Like a frying pan" I said. He gave me one. "Now I need some bread" I said. He gave me a slice. I put little butter and let it melt a little. Then I put the bread in to toast. "Why don't you use the toaster" Connor laughed a little. "I dont know how" I smiled a little. He laughed. I got done with the bread and bacon because you can't have a BLT without bacon. I got done with the blts and JC and tara came down stairs. "Yum blts" Tara said. "What did you wanna ask me" I asked JC. Tara picked up a sandwich and took a bite. "Taras been throwing up every morning and she said her stomach hurts a lot. What do you think" I looked at tara, and the sandwich was gone and she was picking up another. "Did you... Have sex?" I asked in a. Quite tone. "Yeah" he blushed a little. "Do you remember the first time you did it with her" he bit his lip "yeah a day before you and Connor came home from your anniversary trip" he said. "Uh.... That's when me and connor... Had some fun" I smirked. JC fake gagged. I laughed a little. "I'll take Tara to get a pregnancy test. Okay" I said. "Yeah" he said. He seemed nervous. "Tara we have to go" I said. I looked over and I saw, there were no sandwiches left. Huh. "Coming" she said. We got in the car and went to the mall.

"Alice" "what Tara" "why are we here" "you're gonna take a pregnancy test" "but we used a... They don't always work do they" she looked at me nervously. I shook my head no and we got the test.

We were back home. Connor was sitting next to me, JC was going from pacing back and fourth nervously muttering something in front of the stairs to sitting on the couch and tapping his fingers on the table which was annoying cause his nails were tapping on the hard wood coffee table. "JC it's okay, you really need to calm down" I said gently putting my hand on his to get his fingers to quit tapping. Just then Tara came down stairs.  "I want to tell my sister first" she said. I walked over and she whispered in my ear "how's JC been doing is he like really really nervous or what" "yeah actually" I said. I sat back down. "I'm pregnant" she said looking at JC. He sighed, smiled, stood up and walked to Tara. BAM there's the kiss. Just like that he picked her up and very ruffly kissed her. "Helloooo" I said. JC and Tara blushed. "Congrats" me and Connor said together. "Thanks" Tara said. JC was already on the phone with the doctor. Who had called cause he had the results on the ultrasound that Tara took because she was having stomach pains. JC hung up and looked at me then Tara then me again. "Tara your two months pregnant" he said. "Omg. That's. So freaky." I said. "Why?" Jc asked. "Because I'm two months pregnant" "OMG!" me and Tara say in unison. And we start jumping in circles holding each others hands and giggling. Connor and JC just laugh. Then they start to copy us which was hilarious. We told everyone else. then our parents. And they were all like "good for you" and "were so happy for you" we have great parents. So after that me and Connor watched Netflix and went to sleep.

Authors note
So that's that.  I'm back to the book. And I feel like the book will be ending soon *insert sad emoji* but other then that I gotta go!
Love ya!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE