chapter 18 day out with the family

Alice POV

today is a nice sunday morning it's around 5:00am "girls get up" I said to my two girls Mocha and Eevee. in response I got a "but mommy its so early" from mocha. "i know hunny, we're gonna watch the sun rise with your brothers and daddy" I told them as I pulled the covers off them. they got up and got dressed, brushed there teeth and hair. you know the morning stuff. I walked down stairs into the kitchen and fixed some hot water for tea. "get off me sam" dean yelled from the stairs. sam just sighed. they walked into the kitchen. now dean had is dads pretty green eyes except his were much more green, like what you'd call a candy apple green. his dark brown hair pushed to the side in a quiff.  the jeans he was wearing were a bit worn at the knees, a black V-neck shirt and a olive green light jacket, the sleeves pulled up to his elbows. sam on the other hand sometimes hazel eyes and sometimes green eyes, with jeans like his older brother, and a button down flannel. with light brown hair down to his neck. "mom" mocha said coming in the kitchen. I looked over. "what, hun" I asked. "i need some coffee" she sighed. dean walked to the coffee maker and and made himself a cup. he's 15, sam is 14, mocha just turned 14, and eevee, the baby, is 13. dean stood by the doorway sipping his coffee. Mocha walked over the coffee maker and poured herself some coffee, with half and half and sugar. I chuckled when Connor came down. As he walked to the coffee maker he pecked me on the lips. "Hey, while your over there pour me some coffee" I said realizing I wanted coffee. He nodded and fixed us both some coffee. "Come on dodo birds, let's go watch the sunrise" I said walking to the back porch. "But mom, dodo birds are stupid" sam said. "Exactly" i said with a smirk. He rolled his eyes and opened the screen door. We all sat and watched the sunrise together as a family.  Around 9 a clock in the morning we decided to go to the mall. "Mom" dean whined. "What" i mocked his tone. He rolled his eyes and said "i wanna go to hot topic not the girly store " "okay, Connor you take the girls to the 'girly store' I'll take dean to hot topic and sammy, where do you wanna go?" I asked. "Umm, I'm not sure" he said. "Can I just tag along with you and dean?" He asked. "Of course. Let's go" i said. We went to hot topic and we got some band shirts and I got skull earing's. We went to Victoria secret where me and sam stayed out and dean went to 'look at clothes he can buy his future girlfriend' when we all now he went to check some girls out. I mean the poor things like a dog in heat. Me and sam went to look at phone cases and stuff. When we were done with the mall it was 3:14 in the afternoon so we went to get lunch. We went to five guys Which is a burger place. We got done having a nice lunch when sam said "mom, I wanna go to books a million" "nerd" dean whispered.  "Dean! Watch you're manners. That's a good idea sam" i said. We went to books a million and looked around for a bit. Dean went and looked around in the female section because he 'wants to learn about girls' I rolled my eyes when he said it. I went with sam to look around. He decided he didn't actually want anything so we left empty handed.  It was around 6:00 pm now and we went home. I fixed burgers. We ate, watched some movies and decided at 12:15 it was time for bed. I got up and carried one of the sleeping 13 year Olds up stairs to the bed room, dean carried sam to there room and Connor varied the other child upstairs. Me and Connor tucked the girls in ad checked on the boys. "Night dean, night sammy" i whispered. "Night mom" dean whispered back. He tucked his hands behind his head and went off into a fantasy. Me and Connor went to our room. We got cuddle up. "I think we did good" i said. "Me too" he said. And we went to sleep.

Authors note
Sorry this took so long. This is the last chapter then the epaloig is the all time last chapter so yeah
Love ya!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE