Nine: Jealousy

A/N: CAUTION SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. IF YA DONT LIKE IT, MOVE ALONG TO THE END/OR CHAPTER TEN. Also, this draft is unedited for now, and there are many mistakes in too lazy to go back and fix.

Poseidon unlocks the swooshing room door. The moment he does, and Xavier's arms are around me despite he fear in his eyes. Poseidon happily watches us, kindly reguarding Xavier in a different manner. "You're free to now roam my sanctuary, Xavier. As I have told your darling Ariel here, you both will meet Hera and Aphrodite over dinner. You will also meet my daughter, Athena, and she'll be advising you on your journey. But as for you, Mr. Reyes, you and the others will be returned to the Underworld after your wedding."

Xavier looks at me. "B-but Hypnos and Nemesis. Siobhan and — "

Poseidon holds up his hands. "We have their lackey's detained here. Besides, Ariel will have my daughters' help. And the help of a very special guest." I didn't like the crazed look in his eyes. "You'll have three days here. On the third day, if you so choose, you'll be allowed to wed. And in the morning, you'll be returned to the underworld with the others, and Ariel will begin her journey to find Jasmine. The moment you find her, ArielC, everything is over."

I smile. "Thank you."

"Thank you." Xavier smiles, too, pulling me closer.

Poseidon nods. "And — you can press this button here for some privacy... This one here is the television, and that one is the lights. I'll have one of my handmaiden's come fetch you both before dinner." Then, Poseidon excuses himself and Xavier immediately presses the 'privacy' panel along the wall.

A black shade moves along the windows, blocking out everything but the sea around us. Almost immediately, Xavier's lips are on mine and he carries me to the bed. I wrap my legs around him, and I can already feel the eager tension between us.

"Gods, I fucking missed you, and when I saw you kiss Castiel — " he shakes his head. "I lost it. I couldn't wait another second for you in here. I didn't know where you were, if you were safe or not . . . I had to see you, and Poseidon wouldn't tell me much. But when he mentioned the wedding... it-it's real? We can really be married?"

I arch my body towards his, and play with the buttons of his dress shirt. "I made a deal with Poseidon, Xie." Despite the situation and where we are, I manage to forget everything that's happened. "Your brother can work beside us. We'll be married." I bite my lip as his fingers move near my thighs, the dress moving up slightly. "Isn't that what you want?"

"More than I've ever wanted anything." Xavier hasn't stopped smiling since I walked through that door. Neither have I. We're finally alone. We're allowed to be alone together. He's no longer wearing that bracelet. We both aren't wearing those watches. For three wonderful days, all we have is each other, and on day three, I will finally be Mrs. Reyes.

Ariel Reyes.

"What do you want me to do to you first, Mrs Reyes?" When Xavier said it, my insides grew fuzzy and I reach towards him, pull him even closer so that there's no space between us. "Touch you here. Kiss you there? I bite too, you know."

"Surprise me." I bit my lip.

Xavier has always been rough with me. But I've never complained about it. Actually, I kind of like it. He inches my dress above my head, his lips on my chest, his fingers tracing a spot near my thigh. My hands want to reach for him, and I undo the last few buttons of his shirt.

Xavier's hands reach under my panties. He touches me. He likes listening to me moan. He likes pleasuring me.

I can't take it anymore. "Do it."