He Who Is Mine BxB

He Who Is Mine

Chapter 1

I was swimming in a hidden area where my parents told me never to go because they were unable to see me. Yet despite their warnings I swam there. It was a warm area with salt water and moss, a little cold at the bottom but that was expected since it lead to the ocean.

I was around 9 years old, I was innocent but I looked like a girl. Even my mother dressed me in girl clothes and made me grow out my hair. It was in those days that the world seemed small and so big at the same time.

I looked at the ocean with such wonder and amazement. I slipped one hand into the warm water and jumped into its cold icy depths. I was swimming around the shallow end when I heard a water splash. I turned around and felt something slimy go through my legs.

I tried to swim toward the rocky shore but the thing kept me in place. I was about to scream when I got pushed to shore. I struggled a little to catch my breath and I looked back when suddenly a tall figure pinned me on the moss that was on the rocky part.

He covered my mouth and slipped his hand into my swimsuit. He freaked, I'm guessing because he thought I was a girl, he then just shrugged it off and pinned me again but this time he was a lot more gentle. He said a few words and then he was gone.

I being still a child I ran toward my parents crying but I was unable to say anything. Now I am 15 years old and I have a tattoo ever since that day on my neck. It appears every time I am near water it is a Blue Crescent Moon with a red heart in the middle.

Every time I see it I have an over whelming feeling of happiness I of course do not know why but it makes me happy though I am shy. Oh I forgot, my name is Evan O' Conner and this is how the water demon became mine.