Chapter 19 The Reaping

(Heyyy guys wassup, ok so here is the next chapter I hope you all enjoy it. Changed the title from chapter 18 because I wanted to smooth things over with Jason and Evan. Personally I'm rooting for Evan and Jason but you never know what will happen lol anyways enjoy!)

The next day Jason and I would look at eachother and each time I was unable to stop the smile that crept up my face every single time. Just the way that his eyes sparkled made me feel like the most important man in the world.

I watched the camp as everyone made preparations against Maverick and his traitors. From the intel we had gathered so far, I could tell that his men were getting antsy. Maverick's warriors were beginning to feel the pressure of having to go against their own family and friends.

I found this satisfying because it meant that any day now his troops would most likely commit mutiny against him. I could also feel in the distance that the waves of war would soon shift to our side. Everything seemed to be going well.

All except my personal lif. From far away I could tell that Castiel was not too happy about what went on last night. He had caught Jason and I sleeping next to the water naked and had stormed off angrily.

I could also tell that Amanda and Aelfdane were pissed beyond hell to know that I had mated with Jason. But those were matters I would have to attend to later. I wouldn't be able to work up the time with them to work things out.

As soon as the warding barriers were up I was able to calm down. "Hayley" I called to her. She entered and bowed down to me. "Please stand straight I can't deal with this right now, I need Evan's mother, not his servant" I sighed stressed out.

She instantaneously changed her personality "Oh my baby" she rushed towards me with tears in her eyes and squished the living crap out of me. "Your ok right? No trouble with your powers yet?" She asked me. I pushed her away and ran I hand through my hair in frustration.

"God Hayley, I don't know what to do with my mates. They are angry at me because I mated with Jason" Hayley squealed but then composed her self. "So you mated" she coughed out trying to contain herself.

"Yes and now Amanda, Castiel, and Aelfdane are angry at me" I put my hands against my face finally realizing the weight against my shoulders. "What you need to do Evan is set some bounderies between you and your mates" she responded seriously.

"Things will only get worse if you decide to leave things be" I nodded my head in understanding. "Anymore troubles you need to geto ff your chest?" Hayley asked honestly. "Also, ever since I got Clair I haven't been able to summon her. It's like she doesn't want to be summoned or something" I sighed. "Listen Evan, war is a serious thing and not everyone is ready for it. She'll come around though only when the time is right. Don't rush at the moment" with that Hayley gave me a smile, bowed, and excused herself.

I called for my familiars to be absorbed into my arm and become one and they complied. All except Aelfdane. "I need you all to stay in my arm for now, I'm about to do what is needed for our survival". I walked out and saw that everyone was doing what they were supposed to be doing.

I called Amanda, Castiel, and Aelfdane. "Look you guys may be angry at me because I mated Jason but trust me, the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you all. I know I promised myself to you Castiel but you know how our world works, I have multiple mates and you have to learn that they'll be around for a long while my beloved".

Castiel looked at the ground angry at the fact that I was right. His silent tears swam as he burned holes into the ground because he knew he had to share. "And you Amanda, I'm still not feeling this attraction you feel towards me. I see us as a close, but not in the way you think I apologise".