Chapter 13

Evan POV

A few minutes into the flight Amanda was having a blast drinking Vodka from the tenants while Jason was reading a book. I sighed bored out of my mind it would take 7 more hours to get to Paris the flight in total is 10 hours and 30 minutes maximum gerrrr. I unbuckled my belt and decided to go to the bathroom.

On my way there I noticed a buff man like wrestler status sitting there looking at me. I looked away and headed to the bathroom, I opened the door and suddenly I was pushed inside. My mouth was covered and a deep voice grunted in my voice "Hey pretty thing how you doing" he laughed at me. I felt his man hood rub against my jeans and he whispered in my ear.

"You will come out with me and I will use you as a hostage you got that. I nodded my head fast because he had a gun in his hand, I could probably take him but I don't wanna  risk it. He dragged me out and shouted "This is a take over now I want everybody to move to that side of the plane nobody try to act like a hero". Everyone did as they were told except Jason and Amanda.

"Yeah that's nice now can you please now can you hand us our king back" the man cackled as Amanda said it drunkenly. "If he is a king then where is his crown". He nudged the point of the gun on my temple when he did that Amanda wasn't laughing or nervous he believed her. "Oh Your serious this princess here is a king well then I need compensation" he licked my ear and I saw Jason twitch.

He bit my cheek and Jason stood up "That's it freak time to end this". Jason stood up as he put his book down. "What are you gonna do about princess are you gonna hurt me or I court me-" he was cut of by Jason running super fast and punching his gut. This was enough to push the man back and give me time to hide behind Jason.

The man screamed curses and started trying to punch Jason. Jason put his arms forward catching the guys hands and kicked his stomach causing the man to fall. "Jason that's enough" Jason just kept going. "Anubis I order you to stop in the name of the Meridian Empire" Jason froze mid kick out of breath.

"This is not the way to solve this" I put a hand on his chest and pushed him away. Suddenly from the metal cart I saw the man behind me grab his gun aiming at me. I sighed as I waited for the man to grab me from behind once more Jason's eyes widened and I put my hand up.

"Now I want compensation for this bo-" I elbowed his stomach and stepped on his foot I disarmed him and I kicked him backwards. He was sent flying and he was about to get a hostage I ran faster than him and did an air kick. This time I made sure to tie him up. Everybody cheered as the air marshal put him in actual cuffs.

We all sat down and we finally made it to Paris of course I remembered to swipe all there memories of Jason calling me a king. I got the memory swipe after I had forgotten everything. Thank you past lives I thought with a smile. After cops and the news cast asked their questions and got our reports we were let go.

We went to sign up for a hotel but they were all booked so with a frustrated grunt we made our way to a motel. We were able to manage with only two beds, "Ugh what a long ass day" I groaned into the pillow "Yeah it sure was Evan" Jason laid next to me and cuddled into my side "I'll say" Amanda shouted from the bathroom.

When she got out her hair was let loose and she was wearing a night gown "I got that for you in a past life right" I asked a bit unsure "Yeah one of my past life descendants had it, although I had no children my brother did and so he passed it on". She said with a shrug "Yeah she's dead in a tomb so she didn't need it" she laid on the bed next to mine and turned off the light.

"We have a long day tomorrow so get plenty of rest" I closed my eyes and drifted off to darkness. In my dream there was fire every where. People screamed, I saw families torn apart and so much blood shed. What is this I shouted out, I saw an image of a man laughing hysterically "Who are you" I yelled at the man.