Chapter 12 Time Went By Fast Huh?

(I'm just gonna go straight to the chapter not much to say I guess only that I forgot the name of his kingdom=(

Jason POV

I sat at Hayley's table while I gorged on drinking coffee and delicous food. I heard Amanda wake up and head downstairs, she was wearing booty shorts that said not tonight baby with a tank top that said bitch please. I had heard from Hayley that when Evan had managed to open a portal to the realms, his people had begun to gather around in certain places of power around the world.

I had also learned that Darren had done certain things that I would deal with later. Amanda ran a hand through her raven hair matted together and puffy red eyes after crying all night. Darren took it way too far last night when he said that we had to face the fact that Evan was lost forever.

Amanda was even more heart broken when she saw him kissing another girl. Castiel was no better either. He was so pissed off at Darren's antics that he left the country and fled to Germany. Hayley made some tea for Amanda so she would calm down.

Amanda had been so tired that the thought of Evan not coming back sapped her strength. Amanda let out a yawn and said "I'm gonna go watch TV" she scratched her arm. She burped loudly and went to the TV. I swear that chick is such a slob even when depressed, I grimaced at her ways.

Hermes or Ermasia, went back to the God's realm to report what had happened on Earth. Everything had calmed down at the moment until we heard an ear shattering scream from behind the book shelf. I stood up auickly as we all heard the mirrors cracking and shattering.

"Hailey what is happening" I yelled through the noise "Someone has infiltrated the hall of mirrors they are attempting to steal his familiars". The bookshelf had been sealed with a barrier that prevented us from entering. My body tensed as I felt water rushing behind the shelf. 

Screams were heard as the mirrors shattered. I heard water rushing on the other side and summoned a portal to the other side. Once I crossed I saw that one by one shadowy animal figures howled and escaped the mirrors.

I then saw a hand reach out of a cracked mirror. The hand was bloodied and full of gashes "Evan" I grabbed his hand and started to pull him out, but every single time I tugged the scream was heard. I started to get frantic and used my actual strength. My body trembled as my true form tried taking over.

When I managed to pull him out he wasn't opening his eyes. My body ached to lose control but I had to settle down. I didn't know what to do as I laid him down. Evan's eyes opened but they were black with tears rushing out.

The marks on his arm glowed brightly and swarmed around his body. A small voice commanded me to cleanse his body. His body began to ashen and I began to panic. I grabbed my head searching for answers until his body glowed.

A white figure crawled out of Evan's body. A woman stared at me as I asked in pure terror "What do we do". The woman looked at Evan shocked "I don't know I have never seen this before". She touched his forehead and he started coughing up black water.

"Summon a bunch of water right now!" I did as I was told in a rushed. She made a hole in the ground and surrounded it with light. I commanded the water in the ground to pour into the hole.

"This will be painful on all his mates so be ready because the call for his mates will be heard world wide whether they be false mates or not we must be careful".  Tears rushed down my face as I yelles "I don't care, save him!!!"

The woman dropped Evan into the pool of water. His body convulsed as the water.became pitch black. My body fell to the floor in pain. From above I could hear Amanda's pain as well.