Chapter 10

(Okey I felt bad that it was a short chapter so I made the other chapter for you guys here enjoy"

Evan POV

I started crying why. I promised myself that those who hurt me wouldn't bother me any more. A man with several scars on his face pointed a gun at my face right before my brother Michael tackled him to the side. I then heard Hayley talking.

I looked up and saw Michael defending me while Hayley talked to the men "He is your king why are you attacking him" she said angrily. "We Chimeras and the Corinthians do not need a weak disgrace like him around" they kept arguing back and forth.

Michael kept me close as he prepared for the worst. "Enough! He is your king Alexander whether you like it or not" the man talking to Hayley looked young but his eyes looked like they had seen terrible things.

"Hayley, that child has brought more trouble to our kind than there has ever been in our history, he must die" he tried moving closer but Hayley wouldn't budge. "I am sorry you feel that way Alex, but if that is truly how you feel...then so be it".

Hayley's body began to trembke a bit as power surged from the earth into her soul. She opened her eyes and her eyes were no longer its original color. Her once hazel eyes became yellow orbs.

Alexander took a step back knowing full well of what her yellow eyes meant. She ran at full strength as Alexander's eyes glowed yellow as well. They both started fighting as Michael kicked me away just in time before a really big dude slammed the ground where I had been standing hard. Michael pushed the big buff man away in order to protect me.

As Michael fought off the big man, the man with several scars made his way towards me. With each step he took the further away I got. Just when he almost grabbed me, Jason pushed himself away from the men holding him captive and appeared in front of me right before he sent the scarred man crashing into my house.

"Keep your disgusting hands away from Evan". Behind Jason appeared Amanda, Darren and the vampire. "You vampire, protect Evan" Amanda shouted as she summoned an ice sword. Coriander shifted into toger as she was being held back by the men in leather.

The vampire stood in front of me protectively as they all rushed into battle. "Don't worry my beloved I will protect you" he grabbed a chimeras hand and broke it and crushed his ribs like nothing "What's your name vampire" I asked as he kept dodging them easily while clinging to me"It's Castiel my sweet I have met you and seen you in many forms but this is the first time in a long time that I have seen you as my mate once again".

He got distracted a bit as he turned to smile at me and got stabbed in the chest by a silver knife. "No!" I fell to the floor with Castiel clinging to my chest in pain. My tears fell to the ground bleeding the tears of my ancestors.

"Dammit! Amanda! Castiel is down" I started using my powers to keep my kingdom's warriors at bay. I felt weakened by  Alexander's words. I was afraid that if I used my powers my chimera warriors would get hurt.

Everyone was being brought down and injured to the point where they couldn't get back up anymore. I closed my eyes as Alexander approached me with his star armored sword. Coriander then appeared before me and pushed him back.

"Master use me as a weapon" I looked at her confused " I am one of your ten weapons do it" I searched my past live's familiars and I only had about 10 past lives that lived for hundreds of years. Each had a familiar that shifted into a weapon. I searched their memories as I found Coriander.

"Coriander of the Tiger clan I summon you to become my weapon, my savior and protector, show me your true form in that of a Sword" Coriander began to glow bright as she turned into a stripe of light and came into my hand. She was a beautiful Arabian sword. It was gold with many kinds of jewels.