Chapter 17 The Decleration of War Part II

(Sorry for the long wait I have been busy I have so many advanced classes and so much homework to keep writing. I don't have homework today so I am happy to give you all the next chapter PS Wattpad was messing up.)

Evan POV

Oh my oh my god oh my gooood. This ride is taking forever. Too many reporters were crowding us and we were supposed to arrive four hours ago. "That's It!" I opened the car door and started to walk away from the crowd. The reporters and people crowded me and began to ask a tidal wave of questions. "Leaders of the Supernatural come with me" I yelled and they all got out of their cars. "Call your wolves Lachlan and tell them to block them from coming here".

"I'm on it Evan" he howled into the air and wolves jumped out of no where and pushed the humans back. Now time for some peace I thought to myself. "Everybody shift" they all shifted into part of their creatures I however had to transform into one of my Awakened creatures. Hmm I haven't tried Jason's form. I thought of it and like a gentle breeze on a hot summer day, it came.

I saw a quick image come to head of Miriam and Jason

"Anubis, please promise me you will move on when I die" her eyes started to tear up and Jason responded on the grass "I could never let you go Miriam because my heart only belongs to you, even if you die my heart will still belong to you".

The image went away and the crowd started to back away on their own accord. For a moment I didn't know why but suddenly my body moved on its own. I tried to stop but my body but it wouldn't listen. It was as if I was in a prison stuck. I looked out of my own eyes as my.body moved on its own accord.

"Think Evan think" Just when I got the answer a little boy was grabbed by my claws I need...I need... "Evan come to your senses" Castiel yelled at me as the boy was moved away to safety my beast roared in anger and threw him like a rag doll.

The fairy Queen's daughter caught the boy in midair. Her fairies joined her in the air as they she began her descent. Once the child was safe on the ground her fairies fluttered at her angrily.

"A Queen must never do such things herself" . The Queen's daughter slumped down a little but perked up. She shifted back in herself and smiled sheepishly at her mother.

"Jason do what it takes" I talked mentally "Focus damn you Evan don't make a repeat" I was suddenly able to move my arm and I stabbed my chest. My beast roared and I felt myself take control again. I leaned on the ground and spoke. "We awakened are yes very dangerous, the only difference is that I am not set on taking over a world that I do not rule over". I then let out my strongest ability and made a portal. "Everyone to the portal".

At first everyone was hesitant but they followed suit. The look on the President's face was priceless. The people all marched right through and my people cheered. "Mr. President, I am Evan Meridian O'Connor, along with my royal court" I waved my arm to them and every person standing there cheered.

"First things first, people of the mortal realm, we are the rulers of a world that is much different than yours. A place where magic and creatures beyond your imagination exist in various groups".

I took a breath as I stared at the crowds reaction "By now you may have heard that at this time there is a man in Europe who is conquering the countries that have evolved without magic, is trying to cover your world with eternal darkness".

The president leaned over and asked me "What do you propose we do then Evan Meridian?" I adjusted my clothes to tell the world my plan when suddenly the air shifted dangerously.

The feeling of an immense energy came from the general standing next to the president. His aura was full of hate and repulsion against me.

I heightened my hearing and senses and discovered that we were being surrounded. Slowly but surely. "Lachlan, do you feel that?" I asked him. "Feel it?   I smell it, protect the humans" we all mentally contacted our warriors and told them the situation.