Chapter 2

(Hey sorry I haven't updated, to be honest I was just going to leave it alone but seeing as you guys liked it I will write Chapter 2 enjoy :D

Chapter 2  The Ocean And The Sky

Evan O'Connor POV

It was 4:00 pm and the ocean was calling to me. Seeing as we were just 2 blocks away I couldn't resist the urge. I walked on the beach relishing the feeling of the ocean splashing on my feet.

This always brought a distant memory. One of which I remember so well. I still remember his face, his touch, even how he smelled. His scent was a mix of sea water and a hint of cinnamon. I know weird right.

But not to me. I still remember his gorgeous long black hair, his deep ocean blue eyes, and his light blue skin. It was a little unusual to see his blue skin but legend has it that there was a man who once drowned in these waters.

Therefore cursing this place, they say his spirit still lingers looking for someone to blame. My guess was that the sprit that attacked me 6 years ago was the man who drowned.

As I got closer to the water a splash was heard. I turned around immediately and a fleshy hand grabbed my ankle and pulled me to the ground. " Miriam, is that you" a man got on top of me and caressed my face.

" Oh Miriam, it is you, oh how I have missed you my beloved". The man grabbed my face and brought it close and nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

He grabbed a small amount of my long blonde hair and sniffed "Miriam, your scent has changed".

I gasped " I know you". l stared at him as he continued to rub himself against me. I then noticed a bright blue tail flicker through the water.

At first I thought it was my imagination, but it wasn't. It was still there floating in the water as the waves crashed onto shore.

Suddenly he stopped. He grabbed my face roughly and moved it side to side. "Your not Miriam, who are you and where's Miriam. "

He stared at me with a broken hearted expression. " Where is she" I stared deeply into his eyes and mumbled " I don't know". His once sad expression turned into one of anger.

" How dare you a mere human mess with the water Demon" his human body shifted into a black figure with wings. His face contorted into one of a beast. Horns ripped through his skin all the way to his tail.

I shrieked" Omg a dragon" the dragon was about to slice me with its claws but I ran straight for it and hugged. " Your beautiful Velkross of the deep ".

The beast stared at me shocked " How do you know my name human". I opened my eyes and whispered " I don't" and then every thing faded to darkness. My dream was dark with emptiness.

The me I knew now felt fake and not real. I felt as if the life I had was fake. The thing was that even with all that lonleyness I felt slightly happy. Weird huh?

( Hey guys please vote at least 5 times and bring in the comments so I am able to get feedback on how to improve it and stuff thank you)