Chapter 16 The Problem They Face

(Well the chapter came a bit earlier I hope you enjoy it :D

Evan POV

Oh my god I thought it was going to be a piece of cake but it was much more difficult. The Alphas of every pack were arguing with one another completely ignoring my existence. One Alpha which was Alpha John was yelling at Alpha Roland about his son mating his daughter. It was about to turn into a frenzy when the doors opened revealing the Alpha King.

"Presenting King of all Alphas, Royalty of the court of the-" he was interrupted by a hand going up stopping him from continuing. "Lachlan will do just fine, thank you Helgard" with a bow the man went away. "Now down to business, I see you have many Alphas, merfolk and some other creatures gathered here but other than that what is it you need".

The king of Alphas looked patient with me as I started to speak about how we all need to join forces in order to stop the violence that has taken place in European countries. "And why should we help you" he leaned back as all the Alphas started yelling at me about how I looked weak and all. I started shrinking and backing down from my argument.

But then in a rush of anger I stood up. With a powerful voice I let my voice reach their minds. "Do you want to watch each and everyone of your packs, pods, SPECIES to go vanish from.this world. Do you want to see your children and homes burned right before your eyes. I don't think so. Join me and your countries, people, religion, beliefs, will be protected I will make sure of it." I breathed out.

"How do we know your going to win the war" my eyes snapped back at the Alpha who questioned me "We WILL win this war. This world is yours too and now a being stronger than anything I have ever seen is threatening the peace of all the realms. If this war ends with him winning he will attack the other dimensions, once that happens everything will fall apart.

That is why we need to stop him here preventing him from destroying everything we care about. We will either succeed or die trying" with a dramatic pause I looked at their expressions "So make your decision now Alphas, Queens, Kings, Think about your decision because it may as well affect the outcome of this war". I walked out of the hall of mirrors and went into my kitchen.

I breathed loudly feeling my heart rate go up. "Calm down" Jason appeared behind me and pulled me close. He put his face at the crook of my neck and snuggled into it. "I'm scared about this war, but I must do what's right". He turned me around and led me to the porch. I saw many people bowing before me. Although it looked like small group I knew better than to judge the amount. "My king we will follow you until our dying breath, our body is yours to command".

Someone from the crowd spoke and got one knee and bowed his head. Everyone followed his example and soon everyone bowed before me. Jason backed away from me and bowed "My body is yours to command, whether it be to the death I will follow my King where he may go". My familiars appeared before me and bowed along with Amanda.

Suddenly all the leaders of every kind came out of my house and bowed "We will follow you Evan Meridian O'Connor to war". I smiled as I saw I now had an army. "Then we must prepare our warriors, Chimeras approach now" thirteen chimeras came out of the crowd and bowed. "Your jobs will be to teach the Corinthians basic battle strategies and fighting skills necessary to fight" I pointed to the remaining 4.

"You four are in charge of teaching them basic magic skills they will be needed I know you four excel at an element magic so teach them". I waved them away and they all spread out into separate groups. "Now I need your warriors to train along with my own so they gain different kinds of fighting experiences".

"Already on it" suddenly a group of workers went to my house and started taking it apart "Wait what are you doing" I started storming off to them but the fae Queen held me back. "They are making your house bigger, this place is not a house fit for a King on Diplomatic terms don't you think". She smiled and I managed to return it. "I guess" when I turned around to face the house it was already foreign.