Saying good by to the past

"ok so what's the address?" Barry asked as he started to revers out of his parking spot "36 kings maid road" Caitlin answered

"ok I have no idea where That is wanna drive?" Barry offered

"sure" they switched seats and Caitlin started the car again and began to drive.

"hey so I was thinking are we going to go public about this I mean like tell our friends and let them tell other people so its not such a big secret" Barry asked

"I was thinking that too but we should tell close family and friends first I wouldn't like if I found out about this about my son or daughter from a newspaper or something" Caitlin said

"do you want kids?" Barry asked

"I never really thought I would have kids Ronnie didn't and I was fine with That. how about you?" Catlin asked

"I don't know we are only 22 so I haven't really thought about it either" Caitlin nodded and focused on the road they sat in silence after that secretly debating whether kids were a good idea or not after a few minutes they stopped driving and pulled up out side Caitlin's old house Ronnie's car wasn't there so he was at work.

With shaky hands Caitlin opened the door Barry put his arm on her shoulder to calm her down she smiled at him.

Caitlin walked in every thing was how she left it apart from the fact Ronnie wasn't there Barry looked around it was so different from his apartment he could tell Caitlin was the one who decorated it she headed straight to the bed room Barry stopped to look at one of the photos on the mantle.

Caitlin was holding Ronnie's Hand with a ring on her finger at Christmas and Ronnie was kissing her cheek in another photo Caitlin was sat on Ronnie's lap and he had his hands wrapped around her waist Barry could feel his heart beating faster it wasn't him it was Caitlin so he walked in to the bed room were she looked really sad Barry pulled her against his chest and rubbed her back.

"do you want me to help?" Barry asked

She nodded in response and Barry opened the suit cases she had already put on the bed Caitlin headed to her draws to get some clothes out she placed them in the suite cases carefully and when she wasn't looking Barry would refold them and put them back in.

When Caitlin had finished Barry picked up the bags for her because she was shaking Caitlin tried to take the bags off him but he wouldn't let her.

"I got it" he assured her she nodded to him Caitlin looked around once last time then ran back into the room to get something.

"what did you forget?" Barry asked as she emerged from the room

"my memory box" she admitted

"cool you have one of them too" Barry laughed

"you have one?" Caitlin asked as she locked the door.

"yeah I will show it to you after are date tonight maybe" Barry suggested

Caitlin nodded then claimed into the car Barry let Caitlin drive again because he had no idea where he was going and Caitlin's car was still at S.T.A.R labs Barry tried to remember to take her to go get it later.

They pulled up outside barrys apartment Barry tried to carry her bags in but she slapped his hand away.

"I got it" she hissed Barry put his hands up to surrender none of his girlfriends had ever hit him before so this was new to him iris used to hit him when she was existed but iris didn't count Caitlin was new to him and he loved it.

Caitlin pulled her suitcase into his apartment. "where should I put this?" Caitlin asked

"I don't know last night we both slept on the sofa so we didn't really talk about sleeping arrangements I guess I could sleep on the blow up bed or you can... or the sofa or we could both sleep in my bed not like that i mean like you said something about being afraid to be alone im not trying to get you to sleep with me what I mean to say its really all up to you... Where you sleep I mean" Barry explained