Normal life

"Ronnie I'm home" Caitlin announced walking threw her door Ronnie came to greet her

"hey my beautiful fiancé how was work you know you can come home before 9:40 you don't have to do overtime" he said

"I know its just I love my job and i had a bunch of paperwork to do I will be home late again tomorrow as well" Caitlin stated

"really cait its like we don't get to see each other anymore and we live together you leave for work at 7:45 and you come back around 10 its not healthy." Ronnie explained

"I know its just..." Ronnie cut her off

"no no more excuses next weekend we are going on holiday I've already cleared it with doctor wells and he also thinks you deserve it we are going to spend the hole time relaxing and binge watching smallville we are also going to plan the wedding a little bit ok?"said Ronnie

"ok... I love you did I ever tell you that" Caitlin teased Ronnie smiled and kissed her Caitlin giggled.

***

"patty I don't no what else you want me to tell you!" Barry shouted

"the truth!" She yelled back

"that was the truth I was held up with work I bumped in to iris and we went to jitters!" Barry exclaimed

"I no your lying Barry!" She snapped

"I'm not lying to you patty I can not spend every minute of every day with you I need space!"

"in that case I will give you all the space you want Barry its OVER!" Patty yelled walking away

"aaarrrr" Barry growled and punched the wall he had always knew this was going to happen patty was very needy and jealous of iris although he did still have some feelings for iris he just hadn't told anyone if only he was lucky enough to meet his soul mate because everything else was killing him.

Barry took a book off his shelf like he did whenever he was having problems in life but mainly with patty he read the book aloud the book was old and brown it was given to him by his father it had been past on for generations only two people in barrys family had found there soul mate it was his grandparents and they died before he could ask what it was like to have a soul mate Barry never thought he would find his.

after all only 10% of the worlds population found there soul mate that's not even 1 million people and Barry's soul mate could be on the other side of the world or happily married with kids his grand parents met in there late 30s.

Barry sighed and opened the old brown book it read.

'your soul mate is hard to find but when you meet them you will know you will no the first time you look at them and the first time you touch something amazing happens your hearts will be synched and your vines on your wrist change in to your Soulmates initial (an-pic up top) you are instantly joined together in marriage from the first time you kiss your touch can heal each other there is no feeling like it its true love its a love that can last a life time and is always remembered its the love of a soulmate'

Barry remember his mother and father reading that book to him when he was younger even thou his parents went soul mates they were madly in love Barry's parents were killed when he was 11.

He was adopted by his best friend iris dad so he had grown up with them he loved them but he loved iris in a different way but she was defiantly not his soul mate trust me he had checked Barry checked the time it was getting late so he went to sleep.

***

Caitlin woke up in Ronnie's arms she smiled sat up and looked at the clock It was 6am she got out of bed carful not to wake him and within 45 minuets she was out of the door and on her way to S.T.A.R labs when she got there cisco was asleep at his desk Caitlin giggled and took a picture to show Ronnie later she shook him awake and he woke up yawning.

"did you stay here all night?" Caitlin asked

"I don't no what time is it?" Cisco asked

"8 am" she replied

"then yes I stayed here all night your no better you get here at sunrise and leave just before midnight that cant be healthy" cisco scowled

"cisco I'm fine I am used to it actually and Its my job to come up with medication to cure disease help people with un usual symptoms if I don't do it or I go home when I'm supposed to some more people could die" Caitlin explained.

Cisco sighed "what dose Ronnie think about all off this?"

"the same as you so we are going on a romantic get away this weekend" Caitlin admitted

He frowned at his friend "but we were supposed to go to the movies this weekend" he moaned like a little kid.

Caitlin chuckled at her friends behaviour he was a child at heart.

***

Barry sat in his lab going threw some old files he had been there since 6AM because he had not been able to sleep his main source of energy coffee.

Barry looked at the clock it was 10AM everyone was at work now Barry sighed as he iris and Eddie walked in "hey Barr me and Eddie are going to the movies tonight wanna come you could bring patty we will have a double date?" Iris suggested

Barrys shook his head "that's not a good idea we broke up I don't wanna talk about it now so..." Barry paused seeing the disappointed look on iris face iris was good friends with patty. Barry continued "thanks for the invite though but obviously I'm gonna pass" iris and Eddie walked out hand in hand.

Barry went threw some more files before he knew it, it was 12:30 he had a text from Jo asking him to meet him for much Barry agreed and said he would be there in 5 minuets he was running late so he ran.

He was stopped by a funny looking man in his late 30s early 40s. "do you no what time it is" asked the stranger In a dry voice.

Barry rolled his sleeve up to check his watch But he felt a sharp prick on his arm the man had injected him with some un known drug then everything went dark.