Public

Barry woke up he saw Caitlin was still sleeping peacefully with her arms wrapped around him and his arms around her he checked the time 10:30 am he didn't want to wake her because she didn't get much sleep last night Barry knew thus because he herd her crying silently to her self.barry slowly got out of bed and went to the kitchen yo make breakfast he saw he didn't really have much food in the cupboards so he decided to go to the local supermarket while Caitlin was sleeping so he wouldn't miss her as much.

He left a note saying where he was going and that he wouldn't be gone for long and that he missed her already he stuck it to her phone so she would see it then he headed out.

***

Caitlin rolled over and saw Barry was no longer next to her she felt a little empty inside she picked up her phone a saw barrys note it made her smile.

DEAR CAITLIN,

YOU LOOKED PEACEFUL SO I DECIDED TO LET YOU SLEEP I'VE GONE TO THE SUPERMARKET TO GET SOME FOOD AND STUFF DON'T MISS ME TO MUCH I SHOULD BE BACK AROUND 11:15 MISS YOU ALREADY

YOUR BARRY X

Caitlin didn't bother to get change so instead she wrapped her self in a blanket and went into the living room to go and watch tv.

****

Barry was almost done shopping so he went to go by the picture news, newspaper he gasped when he saw the front page it was a picture of him and Caitlin then the caption in bold 'Central city's newest soulmate couple found each other after a tragedy'

"oh no" Barry whispered he picked up the news paper and paid for it along with everything else then rushed home.

***

Caitlin turned the news channel on and gasped "central city has a new soul mate couple Barry Allen and Caitlin snow they are the youngest soulmate couple that central city has ever had Barry Allen Is 23 Caitlin snow is 22 if I understand they met under terrible terms Barry was brought to s.t.a.r labs where Caitlin worked she touched and healed him this is the love story of the year also..." Caitlin turned the tv off she didn't want strangers to know about her life let alone her life with Barry.

She stared at a blank tv screen untill Barry came thee the door mumbling "don't be a wake please be asleep" Barry noticed Caitlin sat there staring into nothingness.

"I take it you saw the news" Barry sighed

Caitlin nodded Barry pulled the news paper out of his bag and showed Caitlin it "wanna read it together?" Barry asked

Caitlin nodded and Barry sat down next to her then opened the paper Barry read it out loud.

"Barry Allen and Caitlin snow one of the youngest soul mate couples ever met on the 29th of September 2016 at S.T.A.R labs Barry was injected by some un known drug and rushed to S.T.A.R labs where Caitlin was working Barry was in critical condition Caitlin touched Barry to try stop his seizure and when she did she healed him and they both had soul mate marks on her wrist but Caitlin snow ran away in fear and making Barry Allen depressed deliberately and he is the man she is supposed to love..." Barry stoped talking realising this hut Caitlin.

"do you want me to stop?" Barry asked

Caitlin shook her head "no just keep reading I'm fine"

Barry continued "it seems she is a bit off a... Gold digger as she has been living with barry ever since and has him wrapped around her little finger" Barry finished

Barry tried to put his hand over Caitlin's but she pulled away "Barry look who wrote the article" Caitlin whispered sadly

Barrys eyes shifted to the by-line and his mouth dropped 'Iris west'.

Caitlin could feel barrys heart beat harder. Faster. "Barry" Caitlin whispered grabbing barrys hand "you need to let it go" she stated

Barry held her hand tighter "Caitlin I'm not going to let her say that about you none of it is true your a wonderful kind person who I love and I don't care what I have to do someone has to stand up to iris I wont let her say stuff like that about you" Barry said angry then stood up and went to leave.

"I'm coming with you" Caitlin stated

"know your not" Barry insisted

"yes I am you have no say in the matter wait here in going to put some regular clothes on" Caitlin said rushing off.

Barry realised he wasn't going to change her mind so he waited for her.

She emerged from the bedroom 10 minuets later wearing skinny jeans a red top and a black jacket.

"lets go" Barry said putting his hand on her back to guide her to his car.

"can we take my car?" Caitlin asked

"your not going to take no for an answer are you?" Barry teased

"you know me so well" Caitlin giggled

They got in the car and drove to the west house.